Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sniper presents himself

2 posters

Go down

The Sniper presents himself Empty The Sniper presents himself

Post  The Sniper Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:28 am

The camera shows us the ring. The crowd is just waiting someone, as the commentator goes up in the ring, and makes an announcement.
Announcer: "Ladies And Gentleman, please welcome...THE SNIPER!!!"
People around the arena are not so excited, because it's the first time they hear that name. Anyway, the newcomer makes his way to the ring. He obviously has an impact. He wears military pants, and a green undershirt. On his righ arm, he has a wristband with a red viewfinder painted on it. Something like a soldier. He has long blond and black hair. He looks pretty confident about the reaction of the crowd, he is smiling, and once in the ring, he takes a microphone.
The Sniper: "Hello everybody, my name is...well, as a matter of fact, i won't need my name, just call me the way everybody called me since my first ever match...The Sniper. Probably you're asking yourself, 'what is he doing in the middle of the ring?', well the answer is very simple."
The Sniper walks through the ring with a smile on his face...
The Sniper: "Being a Sniper, my work is to hit without being hit. And that's exactly what i do. I beat your ass, without giving you the chance to understand what happened. And i'm so good, that the reason why they call me The Sniper, is that when i hit you, your head gets so hurt, that you can't even understand where the beat came from!"
The Crowd is starting to feel some emotions about that guy in the middle of the ring. Some of them give plauses, some of them are smiling, some of them ar booing him. But it's too soon to judge him. The Sniper keeps talking...
The Sniper: "Tonight, i'm here to make my very first appearence, to prove that starting from now, everyone is a target. Because with me around, who knows...my rifle could point your head...your one...or maybe yours..."
The Sniper points his index finger to some guys near the ring...and keeps his smile on his face...
The Sniper: "The point is, that sooner or later my target will become the guy who wears the gold, and then...you know what will happen? I'll come here in the ring again, to say the words that starting from now, you will hear every single night this show gets on-air: I HAVE A BULLET WITH YOUR NAME!"
The Sniper walks through the ring, and gets out of the squared circle. The fans are still undecided about him, but it's just the first time he shows his face...and keeps smiling!
The Sniper
The Sniper

http://triumviratewrestling.forumfree.net

Back to top Go down

The Sniper presents himself Empty Re: The Sniper presents himself

Post  Guest Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:58 am

As The Sniper makes his way up the ramp to exit, he is cut off by the sounds of O Canada, as Scott "The Hunter" Manson comes out onto the stage. He is wearing blue jeans and his "Crimson Flow" t-shirt. His CFWA tag team championship belt hangs over his shoulder.

Manson: Well would you look at that? The Sniper, right here in the CFWA. I've heard a lot about you and I've got to say...I'm not impressed.

The crowd boos

Manson: Listen, I know you're new around here and I don't expect you to know this, but around here you don't call the shots Sniper! We do! Now I heard your little story about how you're here to prove yourself and win championships. Well considering Kris Rosin is the Heavyweight Champion and Zilla Killa and I are the tag team champions, it seems to me like you're gunning for The Crimson Flow.

The Sniper has a look of shock on his face, like he is unaware of what he has just gotten himself into.

Manson: Now, either you're threatening me, or our faction's leader, either way The Crimson Flow does not take kindly to threats! And let me assure you that we are a stepping stone for nobody! So I'm gonna make your job real easy Sniper. I'm going to take your bullet, write my name on it, load you gun and press up against my head. If you've got the stones, and you want to try and make an impact here, you'll pull the trigger.

Manson gets right into The Sniper's face, as the crowd goes crazy at the thought of a showdown between "The Sniper" and "The Hunter"

Back to top Go down

Post  The Sniper Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:12 am

The two guys stare in front of each other, but The Sniper clears his throat giving sings of unsureness. Then, suddently shifts away.

The Sniper: Wait a second. First of all, i want to understand something. I came here in the ring so fast that i had no time for the presentations, i don't know anybody around here. I don't know the staff, i don't know the other guys in the backstage, i don't know the workers of this company. The only one i know, it's me. And you come out here making the usual statement of the big dog running his mouth. So, by the way i don't know you, tell me, Big Dog...Who are you?

Scott Manson tries to give an answer, but The Sniper puts his hand up and shuts him.

The Sniper: Wait, i know who are you. You are the Women's champeen! Woooohaaa! It's such a great honor! Don't worry baby, i won't strip of your championship, you can bet. I'm here for another reason. Thank you for coming anyway, i really appreciate it...

The crowd seems impressed by the words of The Sniper, he has enough guts to stand against Manson, but probably he's not so sure to get out of the ring without having troubles...
The Sniper
The Sniper

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:30 am

Manson: Oh I get it, you're some kind of a comedian right? You like to make jokes? Well do you want to know what I like to do? I like to kick ass! You want to get a chance to meet everybody? Well I'm sure they'll all pay you a visit in the hospital when I'm done with you. Take a good look at this!

Manson holds up his CFWA Tag Title

Manson: Do you have any idea what it takes to get this? Do you have any idea how much blood, sweat and tears went into getting this belt around my waist? You have no idea what it takes to win a championship, especially the tag team championships! This belt means that I have complete trust in my tag team partner and he has complete trust in me, because if we don't we don't get to hold on to these. And you want to come out here and mock my accomplishments in this business? Who the hell do you think you are? You're nothing but a stray dog that Rosin picked up off the street to give the REAL wrestlers some competition. I was coming out here, to do a little bit of hazing as your initiation into the CFWA but now you've gone and pissed me off! You think you're some kind of "One Punch Wonder?" I'll tell you what, I'll give you the first shot Sniper, but you better pray to God that I don't get up, because if I do, your career will be over before it even starts!

Manson drops his mic. and holds his chin out for The Sniper. The Sniper balls his hand into a fist and nervously looks to the audience to help him decide if he's going to throw a punch. Manson points to his chin in an attempt to persuade The Sniper to hit him.

Last edited by Scott Manson on Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Zilla Killa Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:38 am

As manson and The Sniper banter back and forth in the ring, The Zilla Killa makes his way to ringside, wearing his Crimson Flow t-shirt, with his Tag-Team belt over one shoulder, and a sledge hammer over the other. The crowd boos loudly when they spot him coming down the ramp. He leans up against the ring apron, staring at The Sniper with a sadistic grin on his face.

Zilla: Go ahead... take your shot. You may be a Sniper, but Manson and I, we're hunters. And we always hunt in a pack.

Zilla Killa

Back to top Go down

Post  The Sniper Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:57 am

The crowd starts some chants for The Sniper! They want him to hit Manson! But he preferes to speak, and releases his fist hold...

The Sniper: Fine! Here is your buddy. So probably you're oversmarting yourself, you're considering me an idiot, don't you? You want me to put myself in an outnumbered position, right? Well, that's not gonna happen! But if you really want, i can find someone who hates big pumped up guys like you two, and kick your ass, i mean, there is no difference, one bullet or two, it's the same thing for me.

The Sniper points his hand to Zilla Killa...then, looks to Manson...

The Sniper: But before that, let ME, give you a chance. Tell me just one valid reason, to not crush your face right here right now...
The Sniper
The Sniper

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:05 am

Manson looks at Zilla and the two of them begin to laugh.

Manson: I think the big guy with the sledgehammer is a pretty good reason don't you? But you know what? Maybe you're on to something. We'll give you until the end of the night to find yourself a tag partner, otherwise it'll be the two of us vs. you.

The Sniper backs out of the ring, not wanting to turn his back on Manson or Zilla Killa. As he is making his way up the ramp, he get a smile on his face, as he makes a gun with his hand and "shoots" both Manson & Zilla Killa before leaving.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down