Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time for a Change

3 posters

Go down

Time for a Change Empty Time for a Change

Post  wingofchaos Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:37 pm

The blaring speakers introduce Wing of Chaos to the Ring. The crowd watches in amazement as he enters the ring. The sound of cheers and boos twisted together to for a collage of screams.

Wing- Last time I was out here I told you that the wrestling was below par. Well I am here to tell you that I was right. But not only that, but half the people here have an IQ lower 50. Most of them are just whinny little b%$# who can't do anything for themselves. So I have taken it on to myself to start a revolution. Before the day is ended I will begin something that will change the face of the show. It’s time for you to be entertained and that will begin with a riot.
wingofchaos
wingofchaos

Back to top Go down

Time for a Change Empty Re: Time for a Change

Post  wingofchaos Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:09 pm

Wing holds out his mic to the crowd. He smiles as he hears a chaotic mixture of boos and cheers.

Wing- Also I have another problem, the championships here need something. I am not sure what it is, but I have an idea how. How about we put it around the waist of someone who isn't a waste of life. Yet I know people will talk: you haven't done anything to deserve a title shot, you need to proof yourself, you need to... Blah Blah Blah. Guess what, I don't care. I would care if any of you were any good at wrestling, but I have seen slugs more entertaining then you. And our so called champions have to put on the worst shows I have ever seen.

The crowd starts to chant Management Planner and Chessman names

Wing- See even your fans want to see you lose your titles. Come on Management Planner or Chessman, I will let you get the first shot in if that will help you. Hey, I will let you two fight me at the same time and I will take both of your titles, that work? So get down here and we can start this up!

Last edited by wingofchaos on Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total
wingofchaos
wingofchaos

Back to top Go down

Time for a Change Empty ROLEPLAY RESPONSE

Post  Greentoe Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:52 pm

Greentoes music hits and he stands on the titantron wih a microphone

Greentoe : you alrite wings

Wings : wat u think you can interrupt me for

Greentoe : well basically i just came out here to stop the fans from going home early because they are tired of listening to your dull voice

Fans start to cheer wildly at this comment

Wings : what makes you fans cheer at a loser like him, anyway what do you want

Greentoe: well to stop the fans going home and also to tell you you want a title shot straight away, i came to earn it and i want to start earning it by taking out you in my first match

Greentoe runs down to the ring and slides grabbing Wings leg and tripping him down to the mat, he then jumps opn top and gives him consecutive strikes to the head, Wings throws him off and repeatedly kicks and knees Greentoe in the head, Greentoe then grabs Wings legs to stop him Greentoe then lifts the opponent on his shoulders
and then pulls his arm back and pushes his back foraward with his foot until the strain is too much and the opponent passes out executing an devastating Cracker Jacker

Last edited by Greentoe on Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling mistake)

Greentoe

Back to top Go down

Post  Squall Cloud Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:22 am

SC: Wing I told you this would happen. If you play with poo, all you'll stir up are the annoying flies.

Laughs as he watches Greentoes' "valiant" efforts...

SC: Greentoe is too "green" behind the ears to possibly grasp the severity of the situation at hand.

Squall Cloud

Back to top Go down

Post  wingofchaos Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:35 am

OOC-Greentoes I know that you are new to this Federation idea, but there are things that you are doing that are a little off.
1. Don't talk for other people unless you talk to them before. My char. would never had said anything you wrote.
2. You can come out and talk all you want, but attack me isn't the smartest thing you can do. I am already involved with something Rosin has planned for me. Plus my char. is about 5 levels ahead of you and over 40 stats higher then yours. On top of that I am the top rated star on the show. Which means the only way for you to win is to rig the match. So clearly, I am not the best choice for a first match. Now I don't mean anything disrespectful, I made the same mistake when I started and was told no.
3. Lastly, devastating!!! come on at least do Mortal (my normal moves do devastating).
wingofchaos
wingofchaos

Back to top Go down

Post  wingofchaos Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:36 am

The lights go out and the crowd quivers as they hear the shrieking of Greentoes. When the lights return Wing stands over his body and tosses it into the crowd.

Wing- Take this trash to the dumpster.

Squall Cloud- That was cold, man… You spilled some guy’s beer.

Greentoes is taken out of the ring by crowd surfing.

Wing- Now, where was I? Oh yeah, come out champs and we can see what you got
wingofchaos
wingofchaos

Back to top Go down

Post  Squall Cloud Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:26 am

OOC: my permission was given for that 1 liner.

Squall Cloud

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down