Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interview Prior to Match with Sniper

Go down

Interview Prior to Match with Sniper Empty Interview Prior to Match with Sniper

Post  The Mad Redneck Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:16 am

Michael Hunt catches up with The Mad Redneck before going out to face Sniper.

Michael Hunt: Hey Redneck can the fans and I get your thoughts about having to face Sniper again?

The Mad Redneck: Yes you can Michael. Facing Sniper again..... I thought he had left after our last match, but I guess he is still sticking around. I guess I will have to send out of the ring with another good beating.

Michael Hunt: Yeah, but Sniper again. We all thought you would be facing Frosty or Planner for the title?

The Mad Redneck: I thought Frosty would be man enough to accept my challenge at the PPV, but he has been silent. I see this as what it is though. The "So-Called" Organization and the present acting GM and I use the term acting loosely are working to continue to hold the titles for as long as they can. They put me in against Sniper to try and deter me or soften me up. Well, guess what it AIN't Gonna work. I will not be derailed from my appointment with destiny. They can throw anybody in front of me they want to I will throw them a good beating, but I will get Frosty and Planner eventually. Then once they lose 2 of thier premier wrestlers The "So-Called" Organization will crumble. To quote a friend of mine, "Brick by Brick, Title by Title." Now I am headed to throw a good beating on Sniper.

Michael Hunt: Well, there you have it folks. The Mad Redneck seems as resolute as ever to get his hands on Frosty and Planner. It seems the GM can only protect his Champions for so long.
The Mad Redneck
The Mad Redneck
Admin

Back to top Go down