Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mad Redneck's Post Match Interview

2 posters

Go down

The Mad Redneck's Post Match Interview Empty The Mad Redneck's Post Match Interview

Post  The Mad Redneck Sat May 03, 2008 4:17 am

Michael Hunt: Hey Redneck can I have a moment of your time?

The Mad Redneck: Sure now that I am finished with my match.

Michael Hunt: So I see you are now the New Wild Card holder? Was your match with AJ what you expected?

The Mad Redneck: Yes it was. I knew going in that it would be a tough contest. AJ was a worthy hunt, but you see the outcome. I warned him to beware. I told him he was being hunted. As you can see he sits proudly next to my fireplace on Kodiac’s mom.

Michael Hunt: Yeah it is as you predicted. So what’s next on the agenda for The Mad Redneck?

The Mad Redneck: Well, I guess in order to get what I am hunting I have to defend the wild card 5 times. I know it won’t be easy, but I know I will prevail. I guess I will hunt The Bear Kodiac now. He was first on my list, but I am happy with getting a chance to run AJ out of town.

Michael Hunt: So, do you think AJ will show back up and want his Wild Card back?

The Mad Redneck: Nope he is gone for good. I saw him take to the hills. He is probably hiding behind the same tree as Kodiac. Then again he may be hiding with Sniper. “Sniper I am still offering those shooting lessons for you.”

Michael Hunt: What are these shooting lessons you keep referring to?

The Mad Redneck: Well, Sniper says he is the best shot in the CFWA, and I am here to tell you he could use a lesson or two on how to properly shoot a rifle. If anyone wants to try and take the Wild Card from me they are more than welcome to give it a shot. I will take on all comers. In fact we can do it anywhere, anytime, and in whatever manner they want.

Michael Hunt: Well, I won’t keep you Redneck.

The Mad Redneck: Good because I have some celebrating to do.

Michael Hunt: Well, there you have it folks. The new Wild Card holder welcomes all challengers. All you have to do is ask and he will oblige you.
The Mad Redneck
The Mad Redneck
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Mad Redneck's Post Match Interview Empty Re: The Mad Redneck's Post Match Interview

Post  Adam Rage Sat May 03, 2008 4:23 am

Adam Rage walks up.

Adam: Huh. If only he knew

Adam Rage walks away.
Adam Rage
Adam Rage

Back to top Go down

The Mad Redneck's Post Match Interview Empty Re: The Mad Redneck's Post Match Interview

Post  Guest Sat May 03, 2008 4:34 am

Scott "The Hunter" Manson walks into frame and takes a good look at The Mad Redneck.

Manson: So you're The Mad Redneck eh? I don't believe we've been formally introduced. I'm "The Canadian Classic" Scott "The Hunter" Manson.

Manson extends his hand to The Mad Redneck's but Redneck just laughs and holds up his Wild Card briefcase.

Manson: So that's the way it's going to be eh? Well look, I know you're pretty new to the CFWA so let me give you some words of advice: don't make my mistakes, don't come in here looking to make enemies. And if you are looking to make enemies, you DO NOT want to make one of me, I may have turned over a new leaf but I am still one of the most dominant wrestlers in this company and there is nobody here that can do what I do in that ring! So why don't I just cut to the chase? Rosin is the CFWA World Champion, and while I may have a number one contenders match for his title, I'm looking to get a little insurance to make sure I get my hands on the man that turned me into a monster. Bottom line, I want your Wild Card.

Manson steps into the face of The Mad Redneck as Redneck's smile runs away from his face and the two men stare each other down.

Back to top Go down

The Mad Redneck's Post Match Interview Empty RE: The Mad Redneck Psot Match Interview

Post  The Mad Redneck Sat May 03, 2008 5:06 am

As The Mad Redneck and Scott stare at each other, neither giving an inch or backing down, The Mad Redneck back up a bit and speaks.

The Mad Redneck: Scott it is true I hold what you covet, but I am not I repeat “NOT” here to make enemies, but one must understand I am here to achieve my goals. Along the way, it may piss a few people off. I am here for the competition, and the hunt. I don’t plan to walk over anybody to get what I want. My plan is to beat everybody within the legal limits of the matches I am in. Can you say the same thing Scott? I didn’t think so. I know you say a new leaf has been turned over, and you are the man you once were. Time will tell the whole story.

The Mad Redneck offers his hand as a show of respect. As Scott takes his hand The Mad Redneck pulls him nose to nose. Scott anytime anywhere if want a shot come get one. I will not back down. The Mad Redneck backs away slowly still not fully trusting “The New Scott Manson”.

The Mad Redneck: Until we meet again, Scott. AND we will meet again. You can bet your bottom dollar of that.

The Mad Redneck exits the dressing room to find Adam Rage. He happens upon Adam near the exit of the building. He grabs his arm.

The Mad Redneck: So, tell me what you meant by if I only knew? If I only knew what? And why do you look so familiar? You look like AJ. Are you two related
The Mad Redneck
The Mad Redneck
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Adam Rage Sat May 03, 2008 2:01 pm

Adam: Next time. Next time we have a match you will find out!

Adam Rage walks away
Adam Rage
Adam Rage

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down