Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mask of Fury in PPV Preparation

3 posters

Go down

Mask of Fury in PPV Preparation Empty Mask of Fury in PPV Preparation

Post  Mask of Fury Mon May 19, 2008 3:45 am

Michael Hunt is standing outside the ring, watching Mask of Fury raining in the ring by jumping off the top turnbuckle and springing off the ropes. Mask notices Hunt, but makes no effort to stop his training, but motions to Hunt to enter the ring. Michael slowly climbs to the apron and enters through the bottom rope. "Mask, could I ask a few quick questions?"
"Feel free to ask, but if you don't mind I would like to continue with my training program while we talk."

"That's fine Mask and that is one of the things I was curious about. What exactly are you doing?"

"Michael, many wrestlers train by watching tape and determining a game plan. Then they step into the ring with a sparring partner and work on that routine. The difference with them and I, is that I visual my opponent and try to anticipate what he would do in certain situations."

"But how do you do that?"

"That is my little secret Michael, just know that if I can figure out what he is about to do, then I can dictate the match as I want to."

"OK, fair enough, I'd like to get your thoughts on your opponent at Takeoff, Pedro Legend."

"Pedro comes from a wrestling rich country. I trained in Mexico and am well aware of his style and tendencies. This will be a classic lucha style match and the winner will have something as important as a championship, and that is pride. Both of us will lay it all out there, but only one can be victorious and that will be the Lucha con Mucha Furia, the Mask of Fury."

"I was there when you confronted the Mad Redneck about his Wild Card Championship. Might you be getting ahead of yourself a little?"

"Not at all Michael, I was simply informing the Redneck of my intentions should he still be in possession of the Wild Card. I have no idea what might happen in his match and I am not concerning myself with him or the Sniper, for that matter, until after the pay per view. Right now my main focus, my only focus, is on Pedro Legend." Mask stops his rigorous training only for a minute, "Pedro, when you step into that ring with me at Takeoff, you will be exposed to something you've never faced before. You will experience hell like never before. You will face Fury Unleashed!"

Mask of Fury

Back to top Go down

Mask of Fury in PPV Preparation Empty A Proposition

Post  Pedro Legend Wed May 21, 2008 2:50 am

A camera shows Mask finishing up his training session as his opponent for the Pay Per View walks in...

Since Mask didn't notice Pedro at first, Pedro waited until Mask was finished and approached him as he was exiting the ring...

Pedro: Hey, amigo, I have a proposition for you to make our match more special at Takeoff.
Mask: What's that?
Pedro: Well I heard your interview and noticed that you want your shot at the Wildcard Championship after Takeoff. Your not the only one, compadre! I'm ready for some gold around my waist! They don't call me a "Legend in the Making" for nothing! Since there isn't room for two people in a championship match, let's make our match for Number 1 contendership for the title. Do you have the cajones?!

Pedro Legend

Back to top Go down

Mask of Fury in PPV Preparation Empty Re: Mask of Fury in PPV Preparation

Post  Mask of Fury Wed May 21, 2008 3:06 am

"If Kris gives the OK, I'm game.

Mask of Fury

Back to top Go down

Post  Lance Goodison Thu May 22, 2008 1:53 pm

I don't think Kris minds this, so all right.

Lance Goodison

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down