Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After the Loss with Mask of Fury

2 posters

Go down

After the Loss with Mask of Fury Empty After the Loss with Mask of Fury

Post  Mask of Fury Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:00 pm

Adam Cain is seen walking up in the rafters approaching Mask of Fury. "Mask of Fury," he calls out, "Can I ask you a few questions?"

"Questions, Mich..., wait a second, who are you?"

"I'm Adam Cain, the new interviewer here in CFWA."

"Where'd Michael Hunt go?"

"He's on vacation, needed a break from all the punishment and abuse he's been taking lately. Anyhow, can I ask you a couple of questions?"

"Fire away."

"How are you doing after your loss to the Mad Redneck Thursday Night?"

"Right to the point, huh, well its disappointing. I'm oh-for-two in title matches now. I thought I might come away with the win, but the better man won on that night."

"Where do you go from here?"

"I go back down to that ring and beat the next guy standing in my way and get myself back into title contention."

"Who is this guy that you're mentioning?"

"Anyone on the roster. The new guys: Timebomb or Davik . The veterans: Pedro Legend, Angel de la Muerte, or Kris Rosin. Could be a referee, a manager, even you Adam Cain. I don't care who I face, but know this, whoever steps into the ring with me will feel the Fury Unleashed!"

Mask of Fury

Back to top Go down

After the Loss with Mask of Fury Empty Re: After the Loss with Mask of Fury

Post  Timebomb Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:06 am

After Mask of Fury marches away, Adam Cain grows nervous, he feels someone else's presence... but he can't tell who. He begins to look around, and out of the shadows, a voice speaks.

"Looking for me?" TimeBomb appears.

Adam Cain, shaken up at first, composes himself and gets right back to work. "So I'm guessing you heard everything that was said?"

TimeBomb nods.

"Any reactions?"

TimeBomb takes a moment.

"I almost feel sorry for him... He speaks of "Fury", he has no idea what real fury is; what real Anger is and most importantly how to harness it! Two title shots... TWO title shots... and nothing. He loses. And he dares to show his face in public. He DARES to say he can beat me. MASK OF FURY... you know why he wears a mask? Hey Adam?

"Not exactly..."

"Because He's Em-"

"But I would be careful what you say Mask of Fury is no chump... he got those titles shots for a reas-"

"Adam..."

"Ok. Fine. It's your life..."

"Because He's ashamed of what's underneath it... What he has to cover-up with his big talk... A bonafide loser!

"Jesus..."

"FURY hahaha... trying winning a fight! Show us, the fans, the world what you're really made of... prove me wrong... LOSER!"

TimeBomb stalks away.

"My God... He's in trouble..."

Timebomb

Back to top Go down

Post  Mask of Fury Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:34 am

Mask of Fury is standing in the middle of the ring with a mic in his hand.

"Haha, so I have found a challenger. Timebomb, you won't even know what hit you when you step into the ring with me. You think I am embarrassed and ashamed of who I am, au contraire, I embrace my roots of training in Mexico which made me who I am today, the Lucha con Mucha Furia. So prepare yourself because Fury will be unleashed and you will be feeling the full force of it."

Mask of Fury

Back to top Go down

Post  Timebomb Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:16 pm

On the Titan Tron a video feed cuts in-- it shows a bustling marketplace somewhere in the city. Streets are filled with people walking around with huge shopping bags and driving busily around. We still cannot see who is holding the camera. The Camera pans right until it lands on the name of a store: "The Magical store of Mask and Mysteries". Then it pans down and we see Timebomb. He is half wearing a big bright read and yellow goofy mask, so the top of his head is covered, but we can see his face. The minute the audience realize who it is, they begin booing. TimeBomb begins to speak.

"Mask of Fury... A challenge to me? You must not be thinking straight... maybe that mask is cutting off all oxygen-circulation to your brain; you're making a real BAD decision. But I understand... you wear that Mask so much, and look so Stupid when you wear it, that you might as well act stupid too!

But Hey, I'm not that bad of a guy. I came to this store today, to try and understand you better... thinking maybe I could find a mask of my own; <<< He pulls the mask he is wearing down over his face, to reveal that it is a clown mask >>> But no matter what I try on... I just feel like a clown. ANY MAN THAT WEARS A MASK IS A CLOWN!

But if I look bad now... just imagine how bad you're gonna look when I beat you to a bloody pulp in the middle of ring and tear off your mask to reveal the gushing crimson mask underneath. I will hurt you Mask of Fury... No matter how much you talk about mexico, or all you're glory days as a Lucha Libre... when it comes down to it, when I hit you with my devastating LOOSE CANNON or make you submit and you lose AGAIN... No one will care. See that's the difference between me and you... I don't brag... I just come to the wrestling ring, dressed like a real man, and kick some ass.

Enjoy you're cross-dressing while you can... because when you step in the ring with me... I guarantee You're TIME WILL BE UP!

TimeBomb lights a match and throws it into the Mask store. The video feed cuts out.

Timebomb

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down