Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mask of Fury's Manager

2 posters

Go down

Mask of Fury's Manager Empty Mask of Fury's Manager

Post  Mask of Fury Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:24 am

A man stands in the middle of the locker room holding in his hand one of the many colorful masks that belong to the Mask of Fury. He is dressed in alight blue suit, complete with bowler and cane. "No, no, no, this won't do," he says to himself and pulls out of his pocket a mask that matches his outfit. In the corner of the room, a quiet, meditating Mask of Fury sits. He is thinking about his latest loss to the Zilla Killa and his troubles with Timebomb. The brightly dressed man walks over to Fury and hands him the mask saying, "This is not how you do things. You have not shown the same fire, the same passion, the same Fury that I have come to know. It is time to go back to your roots, back to when you started out, battling to stay alive day in and day out. The fans have grown to love you and your ways, but now it is time to give it back to them hundredfold. It is time to bring out the Fury that has been sitting inside you, the Fury that no man has felt or seen ever before here in CFWA. And I am here to guide you. Together, we will take the CFWA by storm. We will bring down those that stand in our way. We will join those that share our cause. Together we will show them the Fury that you possess. Join me again."

Mask of Fury takes the light blue mask and places it on his head and ties it tight. He stands to look the man in the eye and replies, "Let us show them that Fury."

Moments after the match between Dragonfist and Timebomb, Mask of Fury and the nameless man walk out on to the stage. Mask of Fury's mysterious friend is holding a microphone, "Timebomb, your time is up. Your loss tonight is just the beginning, when you step into the ring with the Mask of Fury, there will be hell to pay. Fury will be unleashed upon you and you have never felt Fury like this." The two head to the backstage area.

Michael Hunt is waiting backstage to get to the bottom of this whole situation. His first question is the obvious one, "Who are you and what is your relation to Mask of Fury?"
The man responds, "My name is Rey Maestro and I am the one that trained Mask of Fury in his many years in Mexico."

"What brings you here to CFWA?"

"I have come to aid the Fury in finding his way to where he belongs."

"Where does he belong?"

"He belongs on top. He may not be there yet, but he will be soon. I have come to guide my former protege and he will be faster than ever, stronger than ever, and will dominate the opposition like none have done before. His first target is Timebomb, the ticking ding dong that will implode once Mask is finished with him. After that, Mask will run through all the problems here in CFWA and will bring down the best the CFWA as to offer. But right now, we are looking for help to get Mask back on track, so Dragonfist and Wrecking Ball, I would like to know if you will accept us as part of the Titanium Rage. We believe you have what it takes to win the tag team championship and would like to ally ourselves with you for support. Talk it over and let us know your decision."

Mask of Fury

Back to top Go down

Mask of Fury's Manager Empty Re: Mask of Fury's Manager

Post  Dragonfist Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:22 am

Dragonfist's face appears on the Titan Tron.

DF: Join Titanium rage, eh? You are quite talented and very experienced. I gladly accept you as our third member. Welcome, Lucha con Mucha Furia. We three will rise to the top of this fed. I have witnessed you in the ring. I know you are a great asset to us.

Dragonfist

Back to top Go down