Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Cold Winter's Morning......The arrival of 'Wild' Winter Sanderson.

Go down

A Cold Winter's Morning......The arrival of 'Wild' Winter Sanderson. Empty A Cold Winter's Morning......The arrival of 'Wild' Winter Sanderson.

Post  WildWinterSanderson Thu May 08, 2008 4:46 pm

[The scene cuts backstage and we see the familiar face of Michael Hunt standing next to an unidentified superstar that has his back facing the camera. Michael has a microphone with the CFWA logo emblazoned on it gripped tightly in his hand. Hunt looks a little nervous and starts talking into the camera, with the man next to him still facing away from the camera.]

--//--//--Michael Hunt--\\--\\--
“Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to another high quality, high octane, and high entertainment broadcast from all of us at CFWA, tonight looks like it’s definitely going to be a packed and exciting card and I just can’t wait to see the outcome of tonight’s matches, but right now I have with me, the most recent edition to the CFWA roster and family, none other than ‘Wild’ Winter Sanderson. Winter, how does it feel to be signed to somewhere like CFWA with such dedicated fans and such a competitive environment?”

[The man turns around to reveal himself to the camera and he looks at Michael, then the camera, then Michael again. Winter has long dark hair and a mask of stubble covering his face. He is wearing a white boxer’s style tracksuit with the St. George’s Cross on the back and running down the arms and legs, and on the front it says ‘Winter’ in black gothic style writing. Michael leans the microphone towards Winter and he begins talking.]

--//--//--Winter--\\--\\--
“Michael I’m going to stop you right there. From this point out I’m going to be conducting this interview, and you’re going to ask me the questions I tell you to…got it?”

[Michael stutters a little bit and looks flustered]

“I’m not entirely sure that’s how an interview works Mr. Sanderson…”

[Winter laughs a little then grabs Michael’s hand, pulling the microphone towards him, and stares directly into his eyes, and speaks with a determined and threatening tone.]

“You’re going to ask me why I came to CFWA, what I hope to achieve, who I’m gunning for, and what everyone can expect to see from ‘Wild’ Winter Sanderson…got it?”

[Michael nods and pulls the microphone slowly up to his mouth and starts speaking]

“Winter…err…what brought you to the CFWA”

“Well Michael, since you asked…I’ve come to the CFWA because I want to become a superstar. I’ve had enough of competition that doesn’t hold much in the way of a challenge, I’m fed up of wrestling and doing MMA in empty gyms or in crowds of tens…I want to be the new face of professional wrestling, and so I’ve come here to CFWA, my first federation, to prove to myself and the world that I’m going to be the fastest rising and most dominant wrestler in the history of this business.”

“And…And…What are you hoping to achieve here?”

“Well Michael I want to be the champion, as does everybody…but I want to be the most feared man in this company. When the stars look in the locker room and see what match they’ve got this week, I’m going to be the man everybody wants to avoid…why? Because I’m a ruthless machine…I’ll make you tap out, I’ll break your bones, I’ll beat you into oblivion. Nobody is as adept at wrestling here as me, I’m fully versed and trained in over 13 different forms of martial arts, I’ve fought, and won I might add, in competitions for money where the only rules are there are no rules. I can handle this, and I’m going to go through everybody here…that’s what I want to achieve. What's next?”

"Who are you gunning for in Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance, and what can everyone expect to see from our newest superstar?"

"See, you're getting better at this already chump! Nobody in CFWA is safe....I'm gunning for everybody, I want to face whoever there is to face, and I will destroy them. I'm the most dangerous man in wrestling, and as far as I'm concerned, whoever is holding the gold is my main target...doesn't matter which gold....it might be Kris Rosin or The Management Planner....I don't give a crap, just be warned that gold is like blood in the water, and I can smell it, and I will not rest until I am the champion, and undisputed star of this company, and all of wrestling. As far as what people can look forward to see from 'Mr. Amazing' 'Wild' Winter Sanderson...If I don't knock my opponents out with my Winter's End Canadian Destroyer Flipping Piledriver, I'll break their ankle with my Frostbite Submission.....but what everyone is going to see the most, and fear most...the Wintercourse. I'll make you tap faster than you thought was possible. It's like a modified cattle mutilation submission, and nobody can stand it for long...nobody. CFWA, consider yourselves served and warned....Winter Sanderson is here and he isn't going away, anybody who's brave enough to challenge me or give me a shot...bring it on, I'm ready."

[With that, Winter glares harshly at Michael, then at the camera, and he storms off, leaving Michael standing there infront of the camera as the scene fades to black.]

WildWinterSanderson

Back to top Go down