Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Arrival

Go down

The Arrival Empty The Arrival

Post  Tom Dudely Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:44 pm

The scene opens at the arena where the show is going to be held. A lime green '57 Chevy Bel Air pulls up in front and CFWA's newest addition, Tom Dudely, climbs out of the driver's side. He tosses the keys to a nearby worker.

Tom: Take care of it for me. Would ya?

The worker tosses the keys back to Tom.

Worker: Dude, I don't even know who you are.

Tom: Oh yeah, this isn't GCW anymore. I guess I'll have to work my way up from the bottom.

Tom climbs back into his car and drives away to find a parking space.

TWENTY MINUTES LATER

Tom walks into the backstage area out of breath.

Tom: I don't know why they feel the need to put the parking lot three blocks down.

Tom starts walking down the hall. He stops in front of a door that says KRIS ROSIN on it.

Tom: Well, here's to the start of my CFWA career.

Tom attempt to open the door and walk it but ends up walking into the door instead.

Tom: Hmm? It's locked.

Tom raises his fist to knock on the door but sees a note there and stops. He reads it aloud

Tom: Dear CFWA roster.... blah, blah blah.... I'm on vacation this week. Will be back on time for this Thursday's show... Here's the card for this week.

Tom looks the card over.

Tom: Are you kidding me? I prayed for Brandon Hayes protection but I guess the big Dudely in the sky wants me to put him in his place. If that's what they want, then that's what they'll get. Now, let's see if anyone else showed up two days early.

Tom starts walking down the hall as the scene fades.

Tom Dudely

Back to top Go down