Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Arrival of Somahkawahho

2 posters

Go down

The Arrival of Somahkawahho Empty The Arrival of Somahkawahho

Post  somahkawahho Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:22 am

:::The sound of drums starts to play of the loud system,the crowd is silenced because they have no clue on what is going on right now.All of a sudden a video pops up on the titantron and the music stops.A mysterous man appears on the giant screen in the middle of the arena.The crowd starts looking at each other saying to each other "who is that guy".They all look back at the titantron and the man disappears.Everyone again starts looking at each other again saying "where did he go".All of a sudden the sound of beating drums starts to play again and a massive amount of smoke starts to fill the arena.Then the mysterouys man appears again,but this time its out from behind the curtains.He slowy works towards the end of the ramp and turns his to the left and looks around then to the right and looks around.Then precides to run at full force towards the ring,sliding under the bottom rope. He then stands up and looks around the ring requesting a mic.

"Hello,fans of the CFW,incase you are wondering who i am let me fill you into who i am and what im about." My name is Somahkawahho,and im here to become the CFW champion,and rid this company of all of the non-deserving superstars in it.But let me start with one person in particular..LIBERTY ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.You said you were going to help my people,rid them selves of the people who seek our land!.How dare you run away like a coward that you are.And not stay and fight with your brother? So now after the years of searching for you,i have found you and its time to finally settle my score with you.So Liberty Rock you better be watching out,because im comming for you!!!!..To the rest of you here in the CWF,your time will be here very soon dont worry about that!

::Music starts again as well as the smoke and Somahkawahho leaves the ring::

somahkawahho

Back to top Go down

The Arrival of Somahkawahho Empty Re: The Arrival of Somahkawahho

Post  libertyrock2 Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:34 pm

~*~The Cameraman is walking backstage and spots Liberty Rock and he motions the camerman to come forward So he walks over and zooms in on Liberty Rock ~*~

LR: Well Now so the rumors i spoke of were true. The man i spoke of is now here and well Somahkawahho You think you know why I left your people like I did its the Same reason you did just years before I did. Now that you say you have come here to find me I laugh you left many years before I did then came back after you their strongest warrior left his own people and now you try and judge me of what happened. I think you have much to think about and realize that with out you your people were doomed I brought them their salvation that they needed and Well you shall be delivered into yours. Don't you worry Somahkawahho I will be here to save your soul and I will purify it just like your family Because you know the secret we both share and unless you are ready for everyone to know then i suggest you just relax. Now Get out of my face
~*~ LR pushes the Camerman away then as he turns back LR is gone~*~

libertyrock2

http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w= 156877

Back to top Go down