Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CFWA Championship: Planner (c) vs Sanderson

+4
manogre
John The Brick Rose
The Xecutioner
Kris Rosin
8 posters

Go down

Who will win the CFWA Championship?

CFWA Championship: Planner (c) vs Sanderson I_vote_lcap91%CFWA Championship: Planner (c) vs Sanderson I_vote_rcap 91% 
[ 10 ]
CFWA Championship: Planner (c) vs Sanderson I_vote_lcap9%CFWA Championship: Planner (c) vs Sanderson I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

CFWA Championship: Planner (c) vs Sanderson Empty CFWA Championship: Planner (c) vs Sanderson

Post  Kris Rosin Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:22 pm

Please leave comments that you have about this match and why you chose what you did!

Kris Rosin
Admin

https://cfwa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

CFWA Championship: Planner (c) vs Sanderson Empty Re: CFWA Championship: Planner (c) vs Sanderson

Post  The Xecutioner Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:25 pm

I chose The Management Planner because he has the potential to be the CFWA Champion for a long time and I think Winter is quite a weak competitor (no offence) but he could produce a great match at Breakthrough

The Xecutioner

Back to top Go down

CFWA Championship: Planner (c) vs Sanderson Empty Re: Winter/MP

Post  John The Brick Rose Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:09 pm

Have to give this one to the Planner. Not because he's a better wrestler, but because almost nobody wins a specialty match designed with them in mind.

John The Brick Rose

Back to top Go down

CFWA Championship: Planner (c) vs Sanderson Empty Re: CFWA Championship: Planner (c) vs Sanderson

Post  Kris Rosin Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:16 pm

Planner. He has way to much experience and always finds a way to win a very competitive contest. The real question here should be if Sanderson looses will he return?

Kris Rosin
Admin

https://cfwa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  manogre Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:43 pm

Although I lost the other week to the management planner, the win wasnt very convincing so I was a bit sceptical that if he couldn't put my wrestler away easily would he be able to put away someone of higher ability? However after the build up for this match I cannot see him losing his title, especialy since he now has a statue of himself.
manogre
manogre

Back to top Go down

Post  Mask of Fury Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:15 pm

MP all the way. I believe he is the first wrestler to hold two different titles so far. He is the best we've got right now and should continue to stay on top.

Mask of Fury

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWinterSanderson Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:19 pm

Good to know.

WildWinterSanderson

Back to top Go down

CFWA Championship: Planner (c) vs Sanderson Empty RE: Planner Vs Winter

Post  The Mad Redneck Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:33 am

I give it to Planner. One of the main reasons is I hope he retains so if and when I retain the Wild Card 5 times I might want the chance to take Planners title!
The Mad Redneck
The Mad Redneck
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Timebomb Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:19 am

PLANNER = DOMINANCE.

Timebomb

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down