Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pedro Legend?

2 posters

Go down

Pedro Legend? Empty Pedro Legend?

Post  Angeldelamuerte Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:17 pm

The arena fills with smoke and Breaking Benjamin's "Blow Me Away" starts playing. Angel de la Muerte descends from the rafters. He grabs a mic and begins to speak. "Out of all the superstars in the CFWA, one does not deserve to even call himself a man. That wrestler is Pedro Legend. The only way he ever could have gotten the title of Legend is by giving it to himself and with a name like Pedro, he probably does that often. Pedro's time in the CFWA is coming to a end as his soul will be REAPED!!!"

Angeldelamuerte

Back to top Go down

Pedro Legend? Empty Time to shut up and fight!

Post  Pedro Legend Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:58 am

SELENA "Quintnilla PEREZ" is heard all around the arena, and the crowd starts clapping to the music. Pedro Legend comes out dancing with a microphone in his hand as he makes it to the ring. His music stops and he speaks. Pedro: "There is something I need to get off my chest. Angel de la Muerte wanted to get my attention by insulting me. Well, good news, you got it. You want to see a "Legend in the Making" in action, you got it. You and me, in a match, name the place and time!

Pedro Legend

Back to top Go down

Pedro Legend? Empty Let's Go

Post  Angeldelamuerte Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:11 am

"How about we settle this next Tuesday on Tuesday Night at the Watershed in a one-fall match!"

Angeldelamuerte

Back to top Go down

Pedro Legend? Empty Re: Pedro Legend?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down