Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seeking Father Lance Goodison

2 posters

Go down

Seeking Father Lance Goodison Empty Seeking Father Lance Goodison

Post  Guest Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:01 am

The Titon Tron cuts to an interview with The NaeD

"Camera crew comes in with interview Michael Hunt"
Michael Hunt - We're here today with The NaeD, The NaeD what is it exactly your lookig=ng for from the Crimson Flow Wrestling Alliance?

[The NaeD is sitting in a locker room]

The NaeD - I'm here looking for answers Mike, someone here knows what happened?

Michael Hunt - Are we talking about the attack that took place 6 months ago, where two members of your stable A2K were brutally attacked?

[The NaeD looks straight at the camera with a look of hatred on his face]

The NaeD - Yeah!! I promised i'd get revenge for what happened and i hear people have been talking.

Michael Hunt - Everyone's been talking about the attack......

The NaeD - [interupting Michael Hunt] I mean someone in specific has been talking, fool!! Father Lance Goodison infact, i hear that because he has a religious background people have been telling him of their sins, I hear my name and what happened 6 months ago came into a specific conversation?

Michael Hunt - [Shocked] Father Lance Goodison!!! now there's a name i didn't expect to hear, so have you managed to track down the Father yet?

The NaeD - Not yet! But me and the Father have some serious talking to do.... let's hope it's not with our fists i don't want to have to beat the information i need out of him.

[The NaeD stands up and pushes Michael Hunt out of the way, sending Michael spiralling round]

Michael Hunt- Well Fans!! Let's hope the Father shows up before I have to interview The NaeD again!!!

[Michael shrugs his shoulders]
[The Titan Tron switches off as the interview ends]

Back to top Go down

Seeking Father Lance Goodison Empty Re: Seeking Father Lance Goodison

Post  Lance Goodison Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:14 am

Backstage, after Tuesday Night at the Watershed, Father Lance is sitting in a hallway with an early teenage boy. Lance is still in his wrestling attire - his white and blue tights and blue elbow protector - and has a towel draped over his shoulder. The boy is well dressed, but his skin is pale and his head bald. Father Lance is scribbling something onto a piece of paper. He reads the words aloud as they appear on the paper.

"To Greg. Be strong, be brave. Prayers never go unheard. Love, Lance."

Lance hands the autograph to the boy beside him.

"I know you might have hoped for a more popular wrestler's autograph, but I hope mine is better than no autograph at all. After all, even us wrestlers have to start out somewhere, right? Tell you what. When I've gained a bit more respect around here, I'll give you a grand tour of the Watershed, and we'll chat up some of the roster, huh? I'm sure they would all have lots of time to talk to you! If not, we'll twist their arms until they can find some!"

Lance winks to the boy, who giggles. The boy's mother approaches them, and as the boy gets up, she nods gratefully to Lance Goodison. The two head out of the camera's view just as a tall figure steps forward, his shadow enveloping Lance Goodison who is standing in front of the camera. Lance looks alarmed.

"You. I heard you were looking for me. Yes, people sometimes confide in me. They relieve themselves of burdens of the past, and they trust me to keep them there. I know you have questions that bother you, but you must look elsewhere for their answers. Even if I wanted to, I could not give them to you. I am sorry."

Father Lance tries to step away, but the shadow imitates his movement.

"Look, I have no time for this. Close your eyes and meditate on it. If you are meant to know, knowledge will come to you. If it does not, you'd be best to leave it at that. Nothing you do changes what happened yesterday. I wish I could be of more assistance. Then again, maybe I can. Tell me when YOU are ready to talk of your pain."

Lance turns his back to the camera and hurries around a corner.

Lance Goodison

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:13 pm

[The NaeD takes a seat after Father Lance managed to give him the brush off]

"I know Father Lance knows something" The NaeD mutters to himself
"I can't force him to tell me though.......... Or can I?"

[The NaeD get up from his seat quickly and heads off in the direction of Fathe Lances Locker room]

[The NaeD arrives at Father Lances locker room and storms in shouting]

"TELL ME WHO IT......"

[The NaeD stops mid sentence as he finds The Fathers locker room empty, taking the initiative he decides to search for the information, after trashing the locker room The NaeD is still empty handed, The NaeD hears voices outside so hides behind the door..... soon the door opens and Father Lance walks in]

[Father Lance enters the locker room and see the mess thats been made, still startled as to whats happened he doesn't see The NaeD advancing on him]

[The NaeD punches Father Lance catching him off guard and sending him to the ground]

"TELL ME WHO WAS RESPONSIBLE??" Shouts The NaeD

[Father Lance refuses, The NaeD picks up a steel chair and advances on Father Lance]

"You will tell me, or you won't just believe in God you'll be visiting him"

[Just as The NaeD goes to smash the steel chair into Father Lance's skull the door smashes open and in enters Christian Cage]

Back to top Go down

Post  Lance Goodison Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:27 pm

[Just in case someone might think something else, I've told The Naed it's okay to break into Lance's locker room!]

Lance Goodison

Back to top Go down

Seeking Father Lance Goodison Empty RE : seeking father lance goodison

Post  Guest Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:43 pm

"The NaeD you need to calm down my freind or someone could get hurt, well i know that our freind the father here knows nothing about your former stable."

[christian cage (destroyer) holds out his hand to the NaeD]

"I offer you a freindship pact"

[just as christian cage (destroyer) says this he headbutts his opponent to the ground

"i could end this now by seriously hurting you, but id like to do something fairly for once in my life, i challange you to a one fall match and if you win ill tell you everything i know about your former stable and your pathetic little freinds"

[christian cage (destroyer) then leaves the room

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:18 pm

[After being attacked by Christian Cage The NaeD decides to seek out Kris Rosin]

[The NaeD arrives at Kris Rosin's office, Knocks once then storms inside, not giving Kris Rosin time to think]

"you tell that son of a gun Christian Cage he's got his god damn match, and I expect you to set it up!!"

[The NaeD punches Kris Rosin's desk]

"Let me know, when and where?"

[The Naed turns his back on Kris Rosin and storms out, slamming the office door behind him]

Back to top Go down

Post  Lance Goodison Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:37 pm

Lance Goodison clutches his nose, blood trickling from it. He sighs as he enters a hallway in the CFWA headquarters and turning a corner, he is suddenly face to face with The NaeD again.

"Well, now you know. I shouldn't be gloating, but ironically, it seems you got the shot you threw at me right back at you. I... hope this turns out for the better. Maybe your bout with Christian Cage will dispel the ghosts of your past. Or maybe no hurts will be healed by this conflict. In either case, good luck. And please refrain from punching the next time you pillage my locker room."

Lance leaves, not waiting for an answer.

Lance Goodison

Back to top Go down

Post  Kris Rosin Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:49 am

Rosin: Now it comes to my attention that The NaeD and Christian Cage got a beef... and also that I have a new idea for a title called the Wild Card... if Christian Cage is eliminated from the tournament next Tuesday then the match is on if not then it will happen next Friday. The Wild Card will be explained later.

Kris Rosin
Admin

https://cfwa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:38 am

[the cameras catch up with The NaeD just as he's leaving the building]

Michael Hunt - So The NaeD how do you feel about Kris Rosin's decision on your match with Christian Cage?

[The NaeD turns to Michael Hunt and replies aggressively]

The NaeD - If Rosin's deal is Cage needs to loose for me to get a shot at him... I guess i'll just have to help him loose! Now get out of my way your seriously starting to piss me off

[The NaeD pushes Michael Hunt to one side and walks out of the camera's view]

Michael Hunt - [to the camera] did i hear him right?... Is The NaeD going to ruin Cage's chances of winning on tuesday might?

Back to top Go down

Post  Kris Rosin Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:43 am

this is gonna get good. haha

Kris Rosin
Admin

https://cfwa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:38 am

to continue the story click here

Back to top Go down