Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Post by The Mad Redneck ( Your Champ)

4 posters

Go down

Final Post by The Mad Redneck ( Your Champ) Empty Final Post by The Mad Redneck ( Your Champ)

Post  The Mad Redneck Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:04 am

Well I guess the ship is surely going to the bottom, and yes there is a pun in there. You figure it out. I as Mask of Fury and John “The Brick” Rose will go down with the ship. It has been a pleasure to be here since the second season of the CFWA. It has also been a pleasure to work with so many good RP’ers, and good wrestlers. It also has been a pleasure to finally become CFWA Champ. I have seen many good ones as well as bad ones leave the Federation. A special thanks to the ones below (This is in no way to forget anybody) if I forget someone please don’t hold it against me:

Father Lance: I know he hasn’t been here in forever, but it was he who taught me how to RP and gave me good advice to further my career in the CFWA.

Scott “The Hunter” Manson: He too was instrumental in my development as an RP’er.

Mask of Fury: What can I say, I have been here almost as long as you, and we will meet again down the road. I will still give you your daily Iron Skillet so you don’t go into DT’s.

Dragonfist: The unusual one. It has been a pleasure. I know we never had a feud, but there is still time.

Chessman: One of the best RP’ers in the Fed. He is truly twisted.

John “The Brick” Rose: You know we have unfinished business, and we will settle it one day soon.

Tsikenwaristak: We have had many a good battle in and out of the fed. But they are not through. We will meet again.

Philadelphia Phighter: You have been around in chat when no one else was. You did such good work, especially since your rookie season, and John is right about cheesesteaks.

These are just a few. I apologize if I missed anyone. It is not intentional by any means. I close by saying in order to be the man you have to beat the man, and I am the man until the ship goes down. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Mad Redneck
The Mad Redneck
Admin

Back to top Go down

Final Post by The Mad Redneck ( Your Champ) Empty Re: Final Post by The Mad Redneck ( Your Champ)

Post  John The Brick Rose Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:35 pm

To paraphrase Rocky Balboa in Rocky 5 . . . Yo Redneck . . . I'd didn't hear no bell . . . One more round.
We will meet again and rest assured you, and anyone else who gets in my way, will go down Brick by Brick. . . had to say it at least once more lol

John The Brick Rose

Back to top Go down

Final Post by The Mad Redneck ( Your Champ) Empty Re: Final Post by The Mad Redneck ( Your Champ)

Post  Chessman Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:37 pm

Great googly moogly! I am gone for a week and what the what?!?

I will be greatly saddened if the fed goes away, as I will not be able to torment you all with the antics of Chessman, but with any luck I will be able to see a few of you again in a new fed and start the process all over again!

Thank you all for taking the time to read my rantings and not asking for my immediate expulsion.

Once more unto to the breach.

Chessman

Back to top Go down

Final Post by The Mad Redneck ( Your Champ) Empty my thoughts

Post  Tsikenonwaristak Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:51 pm

I simply would like to have a federation where ALL of you or MOST of you are reunited with me. That way I look forward to continuing my feuds with all of you especiall with that ol' rough and tumble Hick of Redneck! It would be great if we could use this forum to communicate our next federation set-up that way we can join and re-build from stratch. I'll be here until one of you post a new federation with the agreement most of us will return to action under the new federation. I don't care about Kris' actions but he basically did his part and it didn't work. I look forward to John Brick's future including TPP, TMP (the management planner), and all those active crazies I enjoyed watching, learning and battling. How about it guys?

Tsikenonwaristak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down