Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champ speaks almost lucidly... not really

Go down

The Champ speaks almost lucidly... not really Empty The Champ speaks almost lucidly... not really

Post  Chessman Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:36 pm

Chessman runs from the ring to the back, obviously out of breath and favouring a couple of body parts. The Championship belt is slung over his shoulder to allow for quick movement. Olga quickly follows, clipboard in hand, a smile on her face.

Chessman: I did it! I really did it!

Olga: Yes, indeed you did.

Chessman: After all these years, I never thought it would finally happen! I won the Youth Chess Tournament!

Olga: Tsunami World Championship...

Chessman: Right! I mean, I managed to get past the Management Planner's Taimanov Zugzwang...

Olga: You mean his Financial Review...

Chessman: Right! I dodged his Fork attempt...

Olga: His Takeover...

Olga looks a little exhausted by the conversation.

Chessman: Exactly! All just to do something he didn't actually plan for... the Check and Mate! And it worked! Now, I am the Champ! I have the Youth Chess First Place Trophy!

Olga: The Tsunami World Championship Belt...

Chessman. Of course! Help me put it on!

Olga snaps the belt in place and centers it around his waist. Chessman stands up strait as an arrow, literally beaming with pride and accomplishment.

Chessman: Oooooo... shiny! And oh so regal! Kasparov never had anything like this!

Chessman's mood suddenly shifts. He hunches down and covers the belt with his hands.

Chessman: But... they want to take it don't they? They all do... I have to hide... to protect what is mine! That trophy...belt is mine! I have fought for too long, trying to correct one past mistake for too many years!

Chessman: But... I still have more lessons to give... they need me! Kris! I have to talk to Kris! He has to give me
a regular 30 second spot now! I am the champ! I have the belt... trophy to prove it!

Chessman runs off like a madman. Olga sighs and slowly follows. The cameras focuses on her legs as she walks away.

Chessman

Back to top Go down