Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mad Redneck

+4
The Mad Redneck
Kris Rosin
Pedro Legend
Squall Cloud
8 posters

Go down

Mad Redneck Empty Mad Redneck

Post  Squall Cloud Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:33 am

SC: Mad Redneck's wildcard title is a joke. He hasn't fought anybody yet. He just keeps lining up the ducks that he knows he can beat. I'd be dead embarassed to be in his shoes. I wonder if he sees more ducks in the ring against him, or when he's hunting for his dinner in the trailer parks?

Announcer: those are some harsh words there Mr. Cloud

SC: I Don't expect him to want a real challenge, but if he does, he knows where he can find me. Doesn't have to be for a title or anything. I'm just planning to make a statement, and expose his "talent"

Squall Cloud

Back to top Go down

Mad Redneck Empty Ready for Gold

Post  Pedro Legend Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:48 am

PL: I also agree that Mad Redneck's title reign is a joke! I also think that i'm one of the top superstars in the CFWA and feel my talents are underutilized here! I'm not even part of the PPV! I have proven myself to be number one contender for the Wildcard title with my victory over General Mayhem last week. My waist feels empty for being here so long without gold around it! I'm focused and ready to face you for the gold anyplace, anytime!

Pedro Legend

Back to top Go down

Mad Redneck Empty Re: Mad Redneck

Post  Kris Rosin Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:57 am

When Season 4 comes around you to can challenge for the Tag Team Championship!

Kris Rosin
Admin

https://cfwa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Mad Redneck Empty RE: Rosin's comments

Post  Squall Cloud Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:58 am

What say you Pedro?
I'm not a fan of the waiting, but I'm less of a fan of people undeserving holding a title.

Squall Cloud

Back to top Go down

Mad Redneck Empty Re: Redneck

Post  The Mad Redneck Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:21 am

So you guys think my title reign has been a joke? I have faced all that Kris has put in front of me. Mask of Fury is the only one that requested a match and it was granted by the boss. The only one that I requested was Sniper, and that came about during a chat session. If either of you guys wanted a shot all you had to do was ask. I never back down from a challenge.
The Mad Redneck
The Mad Redneck
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mad Redneck Empty Re:

Post  John The Brick Rose Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:02 am

Squall Cloud wrote:What say you Pedro?
I'm not a fan of the waiting, but I'm less of a fan of people undeserving holding a title.

*looks at the arrogant Squall Cloud*

Brick: Not a fan of waiting until Season 4? Think you and Pedro "Deserve" a tag title shot? Think you both deserve a shot at The Wild Card. Well I have a few matches left on my contract, and seeing as the end is near. Why don't we see who deserves what. One night only, the night before Breakthrough . . . Pedro Legend and Squall Cloud team up for the first time against John "The Brick" Rose and The Mad Redneck.

John The Brick Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Karze Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:09 pm

Karze: Easy big guy, don't go picking fights. I need you to stay focused on our match with The Dragons at Breakthrough.

*Looks at Squall Cloud and Pedro Legend*

Karze: As for you two. I don't see what you challeging for the Wildcard, has to do with our tag titles. But since Mr. Rosin is the boss and since you practically are begging to get your asses kicked, I will be happy to oblige.

Karze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mad Redneck Empty Challenge Accepted!

Post  Pedro Legend Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:25 am

Let's show them why it is a crime to watch them wrestle and us wrestling them will be their punishment!

Pedro Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonfist Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:04 pm

Dragonfist is seen walking up to Squall Cloud, Pedro Legend, Karze, John and Kris, having heard everything that was spoken between the five men.

Dragon:Oh, yeah, Pedro, and Cloud? Wrecking Ball and I think y'all need to be taught some respect. I may not exactly revere John and I don't even remember who Karze is, but I respect them, while all you do is say you pretty much deserve a shot. Where exactly have you been? I don't believe you or Cloud have been seen for quite a while and all of a sudden you're back and want a title shot?! If anyone deserves some kind of shot, it's me and Wrecking Ball. We want to challenge you for the number one contendership for the tag team titles! Titanium Rage will leave you two utterly demolished and coughing up blood in their wake.

Dragonfist

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom Dudely Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:10 pm

Tom Dudely, who'd been sitting around the corner listening to the whole situation decides to poke his head into the conversation.

Tom: What a melee we've got going here. I can't even keep track of what's going on. Y'all do whatever you want for now, but remember that after Breakthrough me and Mr. Rosin are gonna be the number one contenders to the Tag Titles. Wrecking Ball and Dragonfist along with all the rest of you that won't shut the hell up need to just sit your arses down and wait for your turn.

Tom walks away to leave them arguing.

Tom Dudely

Back to top Go down

Post  Squall Cloud Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:24 am

Clears his throat and proclaims loudley enough to be heard, even by those who walk away with the back turned, fleeing the repercussion of their words...

SC: Sitting around is for women. My eyes are set and my will is determined. if anyone thinks they can stop me from achieving what I want, then they are sadly mistaken. I have been around, in patience, putting up results one after another. And nothing comes. No interviews, no offers, just fans pestering me. Meanwhile my trophy case has gotten so big I might have to expand the area they're kept at. While I'm at it, might as well pick up some of the fed trophies. Call it arrogant, call it cocky, call it whatever you want. But if its a bluff you think you call, you'll find yourself sorely mistaken as your lunch is fed to you through a tube while a nurse waits on you in ICU.

Last edited by Squall Cloud on Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : seemed a good idea at the time)

Squall Cloud

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down