Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And it all goes down . . . Brick by Brick

Go down

And it all goes down . . . Brick by Brick Empty And it all goes down . . . Brick by Brick

Post  John The Brick Rose Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:15 am

So the inevitable is just that, inevitable. . . when it comes to business, my character and I share the same philosophy. Simply put, it don't feel right, it's bad business.

No one can say they didn't see the end of the federation coming, and after getting no reply from Kris in the last 48 hours, and seeing his name off the roster, I think it's safe to assume we are done. I haven't been here from day one like some of you, but I feel I've definitly played my role to be able to say that this federation was home. As I have told many of you already, I do not blame anyone for leaving, though I had hoped with the great season we just had, things were changing for the better.

Many people are blaming Kris for everything wrong with this federation. I'm not about to tell anyone what to think, but I do know that if it wasn't for Kris willing to try to keep this federation alive, TPP and myself would never have gotten the opportunities we got last season. It showed me how to run a federation, and to be honest, rekindled my love of this game. I was ready to walk just like half the roster, but I'm glad I stuck it out for one more round.

I can't begin to list everyone who has made this federation great. We don't have the time, and I don't think I have the space. So to name just a few: Mad Redneck, you Enraged Hick; Mask of Fury, you know the mask is to hide the fact you ugly, TPP, except for cheesesteaks, nothing good comes from Philly, Amen, don't even get me started with religion, Xecutioner, still waiting to see you lower the axe, Wrecking Ball, how many times can I finish you off with Wrecking Ball Buster before it's not funny? Chessman, Philippe, Dragonfist, Timebomb, mix together and you have the Unstable Stable. Manogre, Dudely, and Gunz . . . my top 3 rookie of the year runner ups, you are no longer jobbers.

To the rest of the newcomers, I wish I could have had more time to work with you all. A few of you came in and worked your butts off and earned the respect of this VGM. For what it's worth, you all have a great future in this fake business. If you ever need any help with character development and storylines just let me know.

So from the man who became tag champions with a guy that was supposed to have been my enemy's partner, from the man who Top Ten'd his way into your hearts to earn People's Champion, from the man who whooped backsides to become Tsunami Champion, and from the man who was/is/and always will be proud to have been a VGM for this great federation. I wish you all luck, wherever you may land. . . as for me, like Mask of Fury, I'm here til CFWA is officially dead and buried.

John The Brick Rose

Back to top Go down