Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter The Brick

2 posters

Go down

Enter The Brick Empty Enter The Brick

Post  John The Brick Rose Mon May 05, 2008 6:05 pm

*John "The Brick" Rose enters the CFWA training facility, and heads to the locker room. On his way by he notices a man with long dark hair and piercings and rolls his eyes. John points him out to another wrestler, who tells him the guy's name is Ventrue.*

Brick: Hey Ventrue, it's the beginning of May jabrone, Halloween is a long way off. Or maybe, with that long hair, you're trying to find yourself a new man?

*John laughs outloud, and a few wrestlers join in the laughter, as John stretches out before lifting*

John The Brick Rose

Back to top Go down

Enter The Brick Empty Re: Enter The Brick

Post  Guest Mon May 05, 2008 6:37 pm

*Ventrue looks at this guy trying to figure out what the hell a jabrone is*

Ventrue: Well aren't you just a funny guy? If you fight as well as you attempt humor you won't last a month here in CFWA. The competition is stiff, but you wouldn't have that trouble would you little man?

*Ventrue smiles while standing pickin up his jacket and spits at John's feet*

Back to top Go down

Enter The Brick Empty Re: Enter the brick

Post  John The Brick Rose Tue May 06, 2008 1:50 am

*John "The Brick" Rose looked up at Ventrue with disgust.*

Brick: Why you no good lil mutt. You almost hit me with that wad of spit. Do you have any idea how much clothes like this cost?

*John looks at Ventrue and grins.*

Brick: You know, how stupid of me. A little scumbag like you wouldn't have a clue how much things of value cost. Running around without a care in the world, expecting a reaction from society. Looking like a drag queen with a bad wig in the end. I came to this federation to teach respect for men in power . . . looks like I've got the perfect opportunity. You and me, in the ring. Unless you need to wash your hair that night?

John The Brick Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 06, 2008 7:13 am

:Ventrue grins:

Ventrue: You know I think I may wait and wash it with your blood, sweat and tears. See you out there, oh and brick try not to sink.

:Ventrue walks away ignoring the brick to go get ready for the match:

Last edited by ventrue on Tue May 06, 2008 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar error)

Back to top Go down

Enter The Brick Empty Re: Enter the brick

Post  John The Brick Rose Wed May 07, 2008 1:13 am

*John "The Brick" Rose watches as Ventrue walks off, reaching into his gym bag he feels his brick and contemplates for a moment, but doesn't let Ventrue's comments get to him, instead he walks down the hall to the GM office and submits his request for a match for Friday against the little punk*

Brick: I will show that disrespectful little jabrone that his fate is cemented in stone.

John The Brick Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Lance Goodison Wed May 07, 2008 1:22 am

The clerk by the CFWA administration desk informs him that Kris Rosin has already booked his match for Friday.

Clerk: Good luck, Mr. Rose.

Lance Goodison

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down