Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An interview with an irate Hunter

4 posters

Go down

An interview with an irate Hunter Empty An interview with an irate Hunter

Post  Guest Fri May 23, 2008 4:40 am

Following the conclusion of Takeoff, Scott “The Hunter” Manson is seen storming through the backstage area knocking over tables and chairs and anything else he can get his hands on. He is screaming and looking for John “The Brick” Rose. Michael Hunt catches up with him.

Hunt: Excuse me Scott, can I get a word with you?

Manson: WHAT IS IT?

Manson stops and takes a deep breath to calm himself down.

Manson: I’m sorry Michael. What is it you wanted to talk about?

Hunt: What do you have to say about what happened tonight?

Manson: What can I say Michael? I got caught. Management Planner had me scouted perfectly and was able to escape the Canadian Maple Leaf. He hit me with that P45 and, trust me when I tell you Michael, nobody gets up from that.

Hunt: Where do you go from here?

Manson: That’s a good question Michael, and to be honest, I don’t know. I mean this was my first shot at singles gold here in CFWA and I blew it. Who knows if I’ll ever get another shot? Tonight I let myself down and I let my team down. I was the only one of s tonight who couldn’t get the job done, and I’m supposed to be the damn leader! I mean, Adam Rage shocked the hell out of me after he beat Frosty, and Tsi got the job done over Zilla Killa. And look at Lance, the new CFWA World Champion. I should have been there at the end of the night with him Michael. We were supposed to win our titles together tonight. Where do I go from here? I honestly don’t know.

Hunt:
And what are your thoughts on the video that John Rose played following your match?

Manson:
Let me tell you something Michael, John Rose has no idea what he’s doing! John likes trying to get under my skin and I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t working. But John is young Michael, and obviously, he’s not too bright. He has no idea what I’m capable of doing to him, none whatsoever. Seeing that footage of myself tonight reminded me of my younger days when I didn’t have a care in the world Michael and I couldn’t be stopped. And if you think about it, John is very much that way now. But sooner or later Michael, it will all come back to him and he will wake up one morning and realize just how wrong he is.

Hunt:
What to you have to say about his allegations that you’ve gone soft?

Manson: I’m on a losing streak Michael. In fact, I’m on the biggest losing streak of my career here in CFWA but everybody knows that you can’t win them all. Father Lance has brought me to a point in my life where I am happy, and at ease. He’s helped me to keep my anger in check. Does that make me soft? Just because I’ve taken a slump in the win/loss column doesn’t make me soft. I’m adapting to a new lifestyle. When I was starting my pro wrestling career, I was all about the money, the women and the power and I’d step on anybody or anything to get what I wanted. But in this business, you don’t get the chance to make a lot of friends. Lance has given me that chance and I’m happy. Trust me when I tell you that I will start winning again very soon.

Suddenly Manson’s face turns red and a vain is visibly sticking out from his forehead, as he glances over to see John “The Brick” Rose and Kandy Apple leaving their locker room and celebrating with champagne.

Manson: You might want to get out of here Michael.

Back to top Go down

An interview with an irate Hunter Empty Re: Scott and Brick

Post  John The Brick Rose Fri May 23, 2008 4:53 am

*John "The Brick" Rose looks ahead as he steps out his locker room.
He motions for Kandy and Karze to stay at a distance and walks over to Scott Manson and Michael Hunt*

Brick: "Whoa, hold up there Mikey, you don't need to go anywhere. I'm sure you want to stick around
for a little extra airtime. God knows with your career you could use the help."

Hunt: Hey I don't appreciate . . .

*Michael goes silent as John stares him down, and then turns to Manson*

Brick: Scotty, my boy, you look a little hot under the collar. Something got your goat? Don't tell
me you are actually still angry about last week? Or maybe it was this week's loss? Or maybe it was
having to stand there and watch my little video?

*Manson is raging red in the face, but restraining himself with all his might.*

Brick: You really don't get it do you, Scott? Look at me. I'm a powerful, gold carrying champion. Top
of the tag team ranks, and I've only been here, what? A few weeks? I know you think I'm crossing the line,
but what you don't understand is why.

Hunt: You're making about as much sense as tits on a bull, Rose.

Brick: Michael, if you ever interrupt me again I will break you scrawny little neck.

*Michael swallows hard and cowers back again.*

Brick: Let me explain it to both of you. I'm not doing this just to piss you off Scott. Although I'd be lying
if I said I didn't enjoy that aspect. I'm doing this for you. I'm trying to remind you of the man you used to be.
Don't you see it when you look at me, Scott. I'm you . . . or I should say, I'm you before you went soft. So
let the anger build. Guide your new team to face me and Karze. But someday, and soon, you're going to have to face
the facts. This is not "The Hunter" anymore, but I know he's not dead yet.

*John stares down with Scott until Karze comes over with some champagne for Michael and Scott*

Karze: Hey guys, you're talking, that's great. Here's some drinks, it's a celebration. Winners and STILL TAG TEAM
CHAMPIONS, Crime and Punishment. Woohoo!!!! My boys are gonna be thrilled.

John The Brick Rose

Back to top Go down

An interview with an irate Hunter Empty Re: An interview with an irate Hunter

Post  Adam Rage Fri May 23, 2008 2:21 pm

Adam Rage walks up behind Scott.
Adam: Hey Scott want me to take care of these two because I can teach them a lesson about what happens when you mouth off to someone. Plus it will be a little preview of whats going to happen when me and Tsi take their titles away.
Adam Rage
Adam Rage

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonfist Sat May 24, 2008 1:04 am

Almost magically, Dragonfist appears behind the current tag team champions and speaks.

Dragonfist:Now, I know it's none of my business to intrude but I just couldn't help overhearing your pompous statements about Scott. Did I just hear you say Scott has gone soft?! That's about as stupid as saying you're going to defend the tag team championship against Tsikenon and Adam. It's impossible. You weren't here when Scott was an animal, when he contorted a child, when he hung around with Zilla Killa, one of the most psychotic wrestlers. Scott hasn't become weak, in fact he's become stronger. He has control over himself,while you, Rose, are like a spoiled child, always trying to get your way, attacking whoever you get mad at. What you do isn't power or strength, it's utter weakness. You talk of respect but you don't show it to anyone. Manson worked his way up to the top in this federation and has earned his respect while you just strutted in and took advantage of people. You are a pathetic hypocrite who doesn't deserve the titles you stole. I hope Tsikenon and Rage take them or Madam Snapshot and Ventrue, because you sure as hell can't defend them. If you attack Scott, then Rage and I will make you limp for the rest of your life and then some. So, either you leave him in peace or we'll let all hell loose on you

Dragonfist waits behind them, a demented smile upon his face

Dragonfist

Back to top Go down

An interview with an irate Hunter Empty Re: Interview with Hunter

Post  John The Brick Rose Sat May 24, 2008 2:20 am

*John "The Brick" Rose just rolls his eyes and looks at Karze and Scott.*

Brick: Where do I begin?

*John turns his focus to Adam Rage*

Brick: I guess Tweedle Dee will be a good start. As for you and your girlfriend Tsiken . . . Tsichic . . . what ever his name is . . . you haven't even proven yourselves as a tag team. Whatever happens down the line, I'm sure our paths will cross, and I will deal with you then. Until that point, you coming here to defend Scotty's 'honor' only proves my point.

*John turns around to Dragonfist*

Brick: Same goes for you Dragonfly. Nothing more than a pest that should be splattered on a windshield, you marone. Were you not watching the card? Not only did we have a tag team match against Ventrue and Madam Snapshot, we successfully defended our titles. Hence the celebration. Get your facts straight before you interrupt the adults when they are talking, junior.

*John turns his attention back to Manson*

Brick: And as usual, you are surrounded by people who worship you, offering to fight your battles. The question is, when are you going to wake up and realize I'm right.

*John and Karze walk away, joined by Karze's boys and Kandy Apple as they disappear down the hallway. The camera pans across the faces of Adam Rage and Dragonfist who watch the champions walk away in disgust. The camera zooms in on Manson who seems to be dwelling on John Rose's comments*

John The Brick Rose

Back to top Go down

An interview with an irate Hunter Empty Orders?

Post  Tsikenonwaristak Sat May 24, 2008 3:27 am

As the camera was focused on Scott deep in his thoughts, Another figure approaches toward Scott and his eyes glowed Emerald Green momentarily. Scott snaps out of his thoughts and looked at Tsi. Tsi pointed a thumb behind him down the hallway, asking if Scott wants to teach those wanna-bes some lessons?

Tsikenonwaristak

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 26, 2008 2:00 am

Manson keeps his eyes locked on John Rose.

Manson: Nobody touches him.

Manson is now furious and turns around to face Adam Rage and Tsikenonwaristak.

Manson: Do you understand me? What the hell did I say to the two of you? I said if we're going to do this whole team thing then we're going to do it my way! I'm in charge here remember?! If I want your help I'll ask for it but trust me when I tell you I'm capable of fighting my own battles, or have the two of you forgotten who I am as well?

Adam Rage opens his mouth as if he is about to say something.

Manson: DON'T SPEAK! I don't want to hear a single word out of your mouth Adam, you got me? What the hell happened here? I used to be someone who everybody feared in this business. When I spoke people listened! And now the two of you, and even Dragonfist come here because I need backup? I have never been so disrespected in my life. Who the hell to you guys think you are to get into my business and tarnish my legacy? The next time I see either one of you it better be in a the ring against an opponent of my choosing, and you better win too otherwise we're done! And Dragonfist, I appreciate the gesture, but I can fight my own battles.

Manson looks back at Rose.

Manson: How's that for soft?

Manson storms off to his locker room, slams the door and locks it behind him.

Back to top Go down

An interview with an irate Hunter Empty *nods of general understanding*

Post  Tsikenonwaristak Tue May 27, 2008 6:22 am

When the door slams in the faces of Adam Rage and Tsikenonwaristak. Adam is somewhat speechless and looks at Tsi. The camera pans up to his face as we see Tsi considering what Scott was trying to speak even though He didn't catch all what Scott has said but he had a feeling He understands. Tsi looks at Adam and gives him a thumbs up and knowing grin about his coach before walking away down the hallway to tend to his businesss.

Tsikenonwaristak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down