Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Brick Confronts The Boss

3 posters

Go down

The Brick Confronts The Boss Empty The Brick Confronts The Boss

Post  John The Brick Rose Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:41 pm

*John "The Brick" Rose sits waiting outside Kris Rosin's office for his scheduled meeting. As usual, there are others who have declined the respect of asking for a meeting, and instead just barge into the office. John bides his time waiting patiently until he has the go ahead to enter. Rosin sits silently at his desk, as John walks in.*

Brick: Thank you for seeing me Rosin, you and I have some business I'd like to discuss. Now, whatever beef you have with The Impact Players is your deal. You and the rookie Dudeley want to run in the tag division I say great. Crime and Punishment will be looking forward to the future match. However, I don't think you understand the basics of tag team aspect.

*John closes the door to the office and sits across from Rosin.*

Brick: First you throw Karze and I into Tag Team Turmoil, where we could have lost the belts on a technicality. We prevailed. Now this week you throw me into a match with a nobody. Johnny Cannon? And he gets a shot at one half of the tag team belts. That doesn't make any sense at all. It doesn't matter that I won. What matters is this is a TEAM belt. And from day one we've only had one clean tag team defense. Since then nothing but gimmicks and controversy. So now we come to Breakthrough. I have one simple request. I want a clean match against the Twin Dragons. No outside interference. No special stipulations. A simply tag team bout to prove once and for all, Crime and Punishment deserve these belts. I don't feel that's too much to ask.

John The Brick Rose

Back to top Go down

The Brick Confronts The Boss Empty Re: The Brick Confronts The Boss

Post  Kris Rosin Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:48 pm

Rosin: I have added a certain edge to the tag team division of unpredictability and at Breakthrough there will be two tag matches both of which will impact the near future of the tag division. I won't mess with you at Breakthrough and anyone that does with get fired. You have my promise that you will have a clean match with a legitimate ending.

Kris Rosin
Admin

https://cfwa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Brick Confronts The Boss Empty Wait a minute

Post  somahkawahho Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:07 am

Somahkawahho walk by Rosin's office and notice that Rose and Rosin are having a conversation. Inside of Rosin's office.The stop and knock on his door.

Rosin---Come in!

The Somahkawahho walk into Rosin's office slamming the door behind them.

Rosin---Ah, Somahkawahho.. How can I help you guys?

Soma---WHAT WAS THAT ALL ABOUT ROSIN??

Rosin looks at Somahkawahho and begins to laugh.

Soma---You think that is funny?..Do you know what is going to happen to you and your little friend?...Pain extreme pain,you have never felt pain like this before. I personally will make sure that the both of you will regret what you did to us. What you and your friend did to us on Thursday night will be the last mistake that either of you will make here. First mistake was making the tag team turmoil night. In which you had the tag titles up for grabs in a odd predicament. Then you want to put us into a match with the Dragon Twins. And then you want to come down and try to attack us by yourself. Then your little side kick comes down and saves your ass. Lucky you by the way,because from my view there for awhile it looked like we were going to put you out of commission.

Rosin begins to laugh even harder at Somahkawahho. Almost to the point of peeing in his pants.

Soma---OK....You know what, I have an idea. If you two are up to it,Next Thursday we will have a match with you two. Maybe even some kind of specialty match. Something more interesting then just a regular match with you two. There has to be blood drawn for this. There is no forgiving you for what you have done. So if there is anything we have to do to make this happen. Let us know now,because we are ready you all. And for you Rose,My brother and I will not interfere in your match with the Dragon Twins. I see no reason to interfere again in your match, I know our time with you two will be soon. So i will just sit back and watch your match from my locker room.

Somahkawahho turns around and slings open Rosin's office and walks off..

Rose---Wow he seems pissed!!!!

Rosin---I know !!!

somahkawahho

Back to top Go down

The Brick Confronts The Boss Empty Re: Brick and Boss

Post  John The Brick Rose Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:53 am

*John looks at his watch and smiles.*

Brick: Thank you for the time, Rosin, but that last interruption has wasted enough of both of our lives. I know you're a businessman, so I will take your word on the lack of interference. Who knows, after Breakthrough perhaps we will meet again, in the ring. Good luck with your match, it's time I get ahold of Karze and begin planning for my own.

*John shakes Rosin's hand and both men tighten their grasp slightly to attempt to one up the other, but they break the handshake mutually.*

Brick: It's going to be a wild night come the Pay Per View.

*John turns and walks out of the office, closing the door behind him. He walks down to the locker room and writes a note, pinning it to the door of Twin Dragons. It simply states:

"Twin Dragons vs Crime and Punishment - guaranteed no interference*

John The Brick Rose

Back to top Go down

The Brick Confronts The Boss Empty Re: The Brick Confronts The Boss

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down