Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I WILL RISE TO THE CHALLENGE

Go down

I WILL RISE TO THE CHALLENGE Empty I WILL RISE TO THE CHALLENGE

Post  Dragonfist Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:56 am

Michael Hunt is backstage waiting for the newest member of CFWA, Dragonfist. Finally he sees Dragonfist walking towards him.

MICHAEL HUNT: Dragonfist, everybody saw you debut on Tuesday Night At The Watershed and beat doktor. How does that make you feel?

DRAGONFIST: I don't think that match made too much of an impact. I want a challenge, someone really strong, like maybe Cowboy Wayne.

MICHAEL HUNT: Why is that?

Dragonfist: Well, he seems to offer a big challenge and I like to overcome challenges.

MICHAEL HUNT: So you're saying you could beat Cowboy Wayne easily.

DRAGONFIST: Don't be stupid. He's had more exerience than me. I'm saying he would be very hard for someone like me to beat. I'm just a rookie but I want a challenge.

MICHAEL HUNT: Do you think CFWA offers a challenge to you?

DRAGONFIST: Of course it does, the wrestlers in here are strong but I'll beat them eventually.

Dragonfist walks away to go work out and train himself

Dragonfist

Back to top Go down

I WILL RISE TO THE CHALLENGE Empty Re: I WILL RISE TO THE CHALLENGE

Post  Guest Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:02 pm

Michael Hunt make an interview with Revenge in his Locker Room

Michael Hunt: "Revenge in the last days it was very quiet about your Person. What do you do since last Friday?"

Revenge: "Well I´m in the training Area most the time or I drink an afterwork Beer with Lance. And the other time I catch up on the other wrestler in Roster. And I dislike some of these guys which call themselves wrestler."

Michael Hunt: "It sounds like you want to fight against some of the other wrestler. Do you choose somebody you want to fight?"

Revenge: "Yes I saw the interview with Dragonfist. He is new and want to fight with some strong wrestler. I think he is an arrogant guy and I want to say him. Dragonfist if you here that. I´m waiting here in my locker Room and if you want some, come get some. I will show you how it is to fight against a strong wrestler."

Michael Hunt: "I´m curious about the answer of Dragonfist. Thank you for the Interview, Revenge."

Michael Hunt go out of the Room leave Reveng who is still waiting for Dragonfist.

Back to top Go down

I WILL RISE TO THE CHALLENGE Empty Trash Talking

Post  Dragonfist Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:47 am

Dragonfist is walking to Revenge's locker room, not looking too happy. He sees Revenge sitting down. Revenge looks up and gets up immediately.

Revenge: What the hell do you want, kid?

Dragonfist: What's with you calling me an arrogant wrestler? What did I say, that I was better than the wrestlers here? I'm not that pathetic. I won't go and randomly say that I'm better. I'm not retarded.

Revenge gets his face up in Dragonfist's and says: Shut up and listen. You said at your debut that Doktor was just a stepping stone. You might as well be saying your unbeatable. Yeah, right. Doktor wasn't the strongest, he was average.

Dragonfist: Are you saying your the best, because I don't see how.

Revenge: I damn might as well be, with trash like you around.

Dragonfist says coldly: Oh, really? You think your gonna be the next champ? Then you got another thing coming.

Revenge: Do you think you can win the title?

Dragonfist: Of course not, but neither can you.

Dragonfist walks away, smiling, while Revenge looks ready to kill.

Dragonfist

Back to top Go down

I WILL RISE TO THE CHALLENGE Empty Re: I WILL RISE TO THE CHALLENGE

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down