Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revolution and Mr.Fantastic

2 posters

Go down

Revolution and Mr.Fantastic Empty Revolution and Mr.Fantastic

Post  Revolution Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:50 pm

Going Under by Evanescence plays from the speakers.Revolution enter through the curtains then stops on the stage and looks at the crowd.Revolution walks down the ramp with outstretched arms for 5 seconds and pyro blasts off.Revolution runs and slides in the ring then walks over to the ropes and grabs a mike from the announcer.

Finally Revolution has come to CFWA!

Crowd cheers like there's no tommorrow.

No people or my fans I have a match at the PPV New Beginnings.You see Mr.Fantastic is not fantastic at all.He cannot destroy me or evev beat me.Mr.Fantastic you talk about being the best but you have to beat me so if you got a problem with that then come on and do ssomething about it.
Revolution
Revolution

Back to top Go down

Revolution and Mr.Fantastic Empty Re: Revolution and Mr.Fantastic

Post  Mr. Fantastic Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:39 am

(Mr. Fantastic confronts Revolution in the ring)
Revolution I'm cocky because I know I can back up my talk but for now and at New Beginnings I will let my wrestling do the talking. I hope you enjoy pain!

Mr. Fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post  Revolution Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:11 am

Revolution smiles and for a bit.

You know your wrestling is bad as your brains.

Crowd says"Oohhhhh!"

Let me tell you something.I am pain I live with it everyday and I love it!So New Beginnings your words as wrestling will be Deadline Trapped!
Revolution
Revolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Fantastic Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:15 pm

I'm glad you enjoy pain, you'll be in your glory then because I dish it out better than most. For example...

(dives off a ladder with an elbow drop to an unnamed wrestler puts his foot on the chest and gets the 3 count)

Just a little preview Revo, just a little preview

(walks to the back)

Mr. Fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post  Revolution Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:19 pm

Revolution then helps the wrestler to the ring.Revolution helps and him up and stands on his feet.Revolution grabs the oppenent from behind by the arms then twists and lifts The victim is left upside down on Revolution's back facing the opposite way then
Revolution drops down to a seated position crushing the victim's neck executing a HardCore Deadline Trap.Revolution gets a 3-count.Revolution smiles and makes his way to the back when medics help the wrestler.
Revolution
Revolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down