Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prior to Match with General Mayhem

3 posters

Go down

Prior to Match with General Mayhem Empty Prior to Match with General Mayhem

Post  The Mad Redneck Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:58 am

Michael Hunt and his cameraman walk up to The Mad Redneck’s dressing room and hear some smooth jazz He knocks on the door. The Mad Redneck comes to the door.

The Mad Redneck: Hello Michael, come in and enjoy some good music.

Michael Hunt: I hope we are not disturbing you.

The Mad Redneck: I was just sitting here enjoying some good jazz.

Michael Hunt: We heard when we walked up. Who is that playing?

The Mad Redneck: Well, Michael it is “The Elder Statesmen of Jazz.” They help me clear my head and focus.

Michael Hunt: Focus? That seems a bit hard. You poured everything into taking Frosty out. Which you did, but then you said you were going to turn your attention to The Management Planner. So, now what is next for Redneck?

The Mad Redneck: Well, I guess Planner saw what I did to Frosty in his own type of match, and got scared. He knew that the same was going to be put on him. He knew in his heart that he couldn’t stay with me in the ring. He knew that his days were numbered. I guess he decided to get out while he was still able to get, but my goal has not changed. I am still here with a shot at the most coveted prize in the CFWA; the World Heavyweight Championship. I am going to turn my energy towards Chessman. He has what I want and deserve, and I intend on getting it. Then I will hold it for a long time.

Michael Hunt: So, it looks as though Chessman is next on your list. Do you think you can defeat him after what he did to Planner?

The Mad Redneck: Yes, I do. I know that Chessman will not go easily, or give up the belt he holds. He is probably by far the toughest opponent that I have faced in the CFWA, but if I wasn’t confident in my abilities then I would have no business in the wrestling ring. Chessman will soon find out how resolute I am in becoming “The Champ.” I just need some time to re-route my focus. I poured so much into training for Planner, that I will have to go back and get ready for Chessman, but first I am going to sit here and enjoy a few cool beverages and listen to some smooth jazz. By the way, would you like a cold one Michael?

Michael Hunt: No thank you. Redneck we just got word from the powers that be. You are not facing Chessman or any title holder this Thursday. You will be facing General Mayhem on Friday. Your thoughts?

The Mad Redneck: My thoughts, Michael…… My thoughts. I have earned a title shot, and they give it to some “Schmuck” that doesn’t deserve of a title shot. What has Zilla Killa done for this Fed since his friend Scott Manson left? I will answer that for you; not a thing. He is put against Chessman, and given my title shot. Then they turn around and throw me in with someone that I have already sent packing. They call it a Main Event. What Main Event? I guess I will have to make an example of General Mayhem, once again before I am given what is rightfully mine. I guess I am going to once again “prove” myself worthy of what I have already earned, but that’s ok. I didn’t come this far in the CFWA to be distracted by them throwing someone else in front of me. I will beat him down just I have all that have stepped into the ring with me. I am through Michael. Please leave so I can gather myself.

Michael Hunt: Well, folks and fans of The Mad Redneck it seems as though General Mayhem is in for a long night.
The Mad Redneck
The Mad Redneck
Admin

Back to top Go down

Prior to Match with General Mayhem Empty Re: Prior to Match with General Mayhem

Post  Squall Cloud Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:18 am

walks past The Mad Rednecks' room, on his way to the bathroom

SC: Never woulda guessed him for a jazz fan. Its not about trucks, or dogs, or drinking, or ex-wives...

Squall Cloud

Back to top Go down

Post  John The Brick Rose Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:05 am

OOC: Not a title match, and the key on the cards for Main Event, meant showcasing Main Event Talent against well . . . easy opponents.

John The Brick Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down