Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Before His Match with General Mayhem

Go down

Before His Match with General Mayhem Empty Before His Match with General Mayhem

Post  The Mad Redneck Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:00 pm

The Mad Redneck is sitting alone in the locker room prior to his match with General Mayhem. Michael Hunt walks in.

Michael Hunt: Redneck you got a few moments before your match with General Mayhem?

The Mad Redneck: Sure, Michael.

Michael Hunt: Well, it looks as though you have a match tonight against General Mayhem. Can we get your thoughts?

The Mad Redneck: My thoughts Michael? It seems as though our "acting Gm" and I use that term loosely has seen fit to put me in a match against General Mayhem. Yeah that's his name. He wants me to take him on instead of destroying one of his "Organization". I have no problem taking some of my frustrations out on Genral Mayhem, but know this i will get Frosty eventually. You cannot keep me from his date with pain.

Michael Hunt: So with all the recent changes in the CFWA will we still see The Mad Redneck on Thursday nights?

The Mad Redneck: That is a good question Michael. I haven't the foggiest idea s of right now. I will however let the world know my plans of where I will call home by the end of Friday Night Flood, but know this my ultiate plans still have not changed. Frosty and Planner will meet their fate whether or not they want to.

Micahel Hunt: Thank you for your time Redneck. We will leave and let you get ready for your match. Well, there you have it folks. Redneck seems resolute in his plan. Where will he end up with all the recent moves in the CFWA. That is a question that will be answered in time.
The Mad Redneck
The Mad Redneck
Admin

Back to top Go down