Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CFWA Tag Team Championship: Crime & Punishment (c) v. Twin Dragons

+3
John The Brick Rose
The Xecutioner
Kris Rosin
7 posters

Go down

Who will win the CFWA Tag Team Championship?

CFWA Tag Team Championship: Crime & Punishment (c) v. Twin Dragons I_vote_lcap69%CFWA Tag Team Championship: Crime & Punishment (c) v. Twin Dragons I_vote_rcap 69% 
[ 9 ]
CFWA Tag Team Championship: Crime & Punishment (c) v. Twin Dragons I_vote_lcap31%CFWA Tag Team Championship: Crime & Punishment (c) v. Twin Dragons I_vote_rcap 31% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

CFWA Tag Team Championship: Crime & Punishment (c) v. Twin Dragons Empty CFWA Tag Team Championship: Crime & Punishment (c) v. Twin Dragons

Post  Kris Rosin Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:31 pm

Please leave comments that you have about this match and why you chose what you did!

Kris Rosin
Admin

https://cfwa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

CFWA Tag Team Championship: Crime & Punishment (c) v. Twin Dragons Empty Re: CFWA Tag Team Championship: Crime & Punishment (c) v. Twin Dragons

Post  The Xecutioner Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:34 pm

Crime and Punishment will win. They have shown that they can be great champions even fighting in 1-on-1. Also I think that they have beaten the Twin Dragons (correct me if I'm wrong), so I think Crime and Punishment

The Xecutioner

Back to top Go down

CFWA Tag Team Championship: Crime & Punishment (c) v. Twin Dragons Empty Re: Tag team championship

Post  John The Brick Rose Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:02 pm

Come on marone, you gotta ask? Karze and I have consistently beaten every challenger we've had. Singles. Tag. Tag Turmoil. You name it, we prevailed. Twin Dragons may deserve this rematch . . . but no doubt they will face the same end result. Walking away without the gold.

John The Brick Rose

Back to top Go down

CFWA Tag Team Championship: Crime & Punishment (c) v. Twin Dragons Empty Re: CFWA Tag Team Championship: Crime & Punishment (c) v. Twin Dragons

Post  Kris Rosin Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:09 pm

Rose and Karze will win a very competitive contest. Both teams are very balanced and are going to put on one heck of a tag match. Crime and Punishment have proved themselves on the singles bouts and tag bouts so this will be a match to see how they work on the big stage.

Kris Rosin
Admin

https://cfwa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  manogre Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:49 pm

I recon the title wont change hands, they won their matches individualy so I cant see them losing as a unit without a gimmick of disruption in the camp
manogre
manogre

Back to top Go down

Post  Mask of Fury Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:16 pm

Crime and Punishment, mainly because they've beaten all the proven tag teams so far and I don't see why they won't continue to win.

Mask of Fury

Back to top Go down

Post  Timebomb Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:15 am

the dragons. ALL THE WAY.

i got a feeling the are going to light things up... and come away with the upset.

remember you heard it here first.

Timebomb

Back to top Go down

Post  Wrecking Ball Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:07 pm

cant see the champs getting beaten,there record speaks for it self, but there time will come, mark my words there time will come

Wrecking Ball

Back to top Go down

Post  Timebomb Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:15 am

I Just read the John the brick and karze RP with Squall cloud and pedro legend

You guys are awesome... just ready to fight anyone

Im totally changing my ways

IF ANYTHING IM UR BIGGEST FAN!

I LOVE CRIME AND PUNISHMENT!

I hope you guys destroy the dragons.

(p.s. wrecking ball...thanks ... but no thanks.... nobody talks abut people's time being up (or come) but me. )

Got a problem with that? (following the example of Crime and punishment) You know where to find me.

Timebomb

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down