Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The "Rock Star Real" about the tag elimination chamber

2 posters

Go down

The "Rock Star Real" about the tag elimination chamber Empty The "Rock Star Real" about the tag elimination chamber

Post  manogre Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:31 pm

the lights go down around the arena and a series of fireworks go off as the bitter end starts to play and Manogre makes his entrance. He is still dressed as Phighter requested in jeans and a sleaveless shirt, with rockstar boxers showing. He points to a girl in the crowd and blows her a kiss, before strumming the air guitar and pouncing into the ring. The ring is set up in the same way the normal rock star real is, with a luxury sofa, complete with matching rock chicks who get up and greet manogre.

Manogre: Rockstars of the world I welcome you all to tonights edition of the rockstar real where I am going to set about a few facts about the wrestlers here on cobalt. Some of you may know me as the best selling rockstar that is also the biggest rising talent here on the roster! I come before you all as a slave to fashion and wagering. During house shows I made 2 bad bets and am currently suffering the price as not only do I have to wear this rediculous get-up of common clothes for a week, I also have to do the bidding of one wrecking ball! Thursday night I am finaly free of both situations and I promise you all, I will strike back with vengance against those who have wronged me!

Back to the show, and let me introduce to you the Pay-Per-View CWFAR! Some of you may have seen the advertisements, some of you may have heard the pre-match banter, some of you may have even bought a ticket! On the other hand, some of you may have realised that your favourite rockstar is not present! Not to fear however, there will be title shots, main events and lots and lots of guitar solo's in my future here! That is something you have my word on!

Now, one match that caught my eye is the tag team elimination chamber match. 6 teams enter, one comes out the winner. Current champions, Donkey lunch have the advantage, as unlike a six way tag match they actualy do have to be beaten to lose the title. however there could be a five on one assault at some point, and in a cage thats never a good thing. We then have the minimal impact players, Divine "likely to be" Xecuted, Crime and punished, Tsi and Dudley, and Titanium Rage
(manogre at this point does an air claw while pretending to be vicious. The rock chicks join in and they laugh amongst themselves).

This match in my view, will be a good one. 6 of the best teams in cobalt flood beating each other down, until one team comes out victorious! What could be better than seeing the true potential these wrestlers have, as they bash each other into the steel chains and glass chamber doors?! I tell you what, there is one thing that would have made it better! Manogre points to the big screen and a picture of himself with a shadowed figure apear on the screen. The camera pans out and manogre and his shadowed ally are holding the tag belts, whilst standing on the elimination chamber. The crowd start to boo as they realise this is manogre once again claiming to be better than he is. not only does he not have a partner but he isn't talented enough to actualy beat any of the established teams. chants of you suck start to be heard

Manogre: I may not be in the match, but I will make my impact known.

manogre points skywards, and the rock chicks stand by his side and put their arms around his waist, as more fireworks go off from the turnbuckles.
manogre
manogre

Back to top Go down

The "Rock Star Real" about the tag elimination chamber Empty Re: The "Rock Star Real" about the tag elimination chamber

Post  manogre Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:34 pm

(any tag team in the elimination chamber match feel free to interupt the fireworks)
manogre
manogre

Back to top Go down

The "Rock Star Real" about the tag elimination chamber Empty Re: The "Rock Star Real" about the tag elimination chamber

Post  John The Brick Rose Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:46 am

*The image on the titantron flashes, then goes blank. The pyro and fireworks end and the arena goes silent. Then a new set of pyro ignires. The sound of a tommy gun matches to explosions leading from the ring to the top of the ramp as the titantron flashes the words Brick by Brick, and John "The Brick" Rose steps out from behind the curtain*

Brick: It's surprises me, Shrek, that you still have the audacity to run your mouth after the brutal beatdown you suffered at the hands of . . . well everybody, including me.

*The crowd starts up a "SHREK GO HOME" chant*

Brick: You say that you're going to make an impact at the tag elimination match, eh? The only impact you ever make is your body being slammed against the mat before you're pinned. . . but feel free to try to step into an elimination chamber . . . just don't expect to walk out on your own accord, marone. Because anyone that gets in the way of Crime and Punishment this week at CFWAR will be taken down . . .

*John holds up the mic as the fans shout *BRICK BY BRICK* . . . John's music hits and he heads back to through the curtain, leaving manogre and the chicks in the ring*

John The Brick Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  manogre Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:43 pm

Manogre storms around the ring. Shrek? SHREK!!!

the crowd start to chant shrek louder and louder and this realy begins to wind up manogre who turns a shade of red.

Manogre takes a deep breath and starts to talk again. Johnny boy... Bricky... Rosie... Whatever! You seem to have missunderstood what I was talking about! I am not actualy a part of the elimination chamber matchup, I would not be a good talk show host if I did not air my opinions on the currently weak tag division!

The crowd start to boo.

Manogre: You see Johnny boy, a superstar like myself always makes an impact in some way, whether its actualy fighting and making someone submit to my face crunch, or just standing at the side of the ring letting the winner know that when they get out of there I'l be gunning for them!
manogre
manogre

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down