Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pre-Match Interview

2 posters

Go down

Pre-Match Interview Empty Pre-Match Interview

Post  Tom Dudely Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:19 pm

The scene opens somewhere inside of the arena before CFWA's Thursday show. Tom Dudely is standing with Michael Hunt.

Michael: Tom, things haven't really been going your way lately. First, your mentor, Kris Rosin...

Tom: God rest his soul.

Michael: Umm... yes. Anyway, First, you lost your mentor. Then, you lost to Tsikenonwaristak on the season opener. Tonight you have a chance at Redempion against one of the hottest young guys on the roster, Tommy Gunz. Your thoughts?

Tom: Well, I'll admit, this has been a very difficult few weeks, but things are starting to look up. I mean, after this last match, Tsi took me to meet his trainer and they've helped me start to get through this rough time. I'm not going to go into details, but they're helping me find my heart.

Michael: You're definately going to need alot of heart to beat Tommy Gunz. You have absolutely no chance of beating him in a physical match.

Tom: Gee... Thanks Mike. I appreciate the confidence.

"Bicycle Race" by Queen starts to play Tom pulls out his cell phone.

Tom: I don't recognize this number. Do you mind if I take it?

Michael: Go ahead.

Tom flips open his phone.

Tom: This is Tom.

Of course we're not going to play the other side of the conversation. That would make it unrealistic.

Tom: Mr. Rose! How did you get my number?.... Tsi, of course... Team up against the Organization? Sure! I'm in... Okay, I'll see you there.

Tom closes his phone and puts it back in his pocket.

Michael: What was that all about?

Tom: If you can't figure that out on your own, you need more help than I do.

Tom walks away as the scene fades.

Tom Dudely

Back to top Go down

Pre-Match Interview Empty Tommy Gunz Responds to the Pre-Match Interview with Dudely

Post  Tommy Gunz Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:02 am

Michael: So what do you think about Tom Dudely's interview.
Gunz: I think he's ready to go down in our match tonight and that's exactly what is going to happen.
Michael: You seem confident.
Gunz: I've beaten him before and don't plan on losing tonight.

Tommy Gunz heads off to get in one last gym sesson before the match tonight.
Tommy Gunz
Tommy Gunz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z9koj3a0wU

Back to top Go down