Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Before the show with Amen

Go down

Before the show with Amen Empty Before the show with Amen

Post  Amen Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:27 pm

OOC: This is airing the day before the season opener, posted it now because I am going to boarder school from sunday.

As the camera turns on Amen is sitting in a chair infront of the camera with his trainer Carlos standing next to him. Amen is wearing a tight t-shirt with the text "Amen, the gospel warrior of CFWA". The background is designed to look like Amen is sitting on a boat.

Amen Good evening all your teenage boys and dudes with no lifes! Tonight I am here to talk about the opening show of the upcoming season. And about the official already made match card!

A quick clip rolls with the match card and the match Amen is in is high lighted. "Amen vs. La Meako "

Amen La Meako, hahaha... A pure jobber compared to me! And if I remember my french right 'La' is a way to talk about womens! But this is a guy? My god he must be metally ill! Well enough of this funny little jokes, now to the real good thing! It is a road to the Tsunami championship! Yeah! Do you geeky fans know what that means? That I will fight my way to the championship match and we will get a new champion very soon!

A clip shows Amen celebrating with a replica belt.

Amen That is what I am gonna do when I win the belt... And do you know what it also means? I will maybe finally get my name known in this fed! Yes of course everyone knows who I am right, but if I win I can prove what I can. And maybe after some time with the Tsunami championship I cant get a shot at the CFWA heavyweight title!

Amen drinks a little water from a bottle Carlos hands him.

Amen And now I will make my prediction of who will win the other matches. But wait wait wait! I am not gonna do it, because I know you fans dont care! Hah! And now to look at the guy who I will take the championship from in the end of this season.

A picture shows John "The Brick" Rose but is painted so there is horns on the picture.

Amen The only guy who will stand a chance against me! John "The Thick Brick" Rose, but as we all know I am the best guy in this fed. But hey at least John will have a bit chance against me. Well that must be it for now! I need to get some training and keep in shape you know right? So see you next week after I have kicked La Meako butt!

Amen stands up and leaves with his trainer Carlos as a clip airs with Amen fighting some jobbers.
Amen
Amen

Back to top Go down