Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training for Amen

Go down

Training for Amen Empty Training for Amen

Post  The Mad Redneck Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:25 pm

Michael Hunt finds The Mad Redneck training for his upcoming bout against Amen, in a #1 contenders match. Amen being the #1 contender for John “The Brick” Rose’s Tsunami Championship and The Mad Redneck being the #1 contender for Chessman’s CFWA Heavyweight Championship.

Michael Hunt: This should be an interesting match-up. Redneck do you have a few moments for the fans?

The Mad Redneck: I always have time for the fans of the CFWA.

Michael Hunt: So, it looks like you have a match scheduled against Amen. Your thoughts?

The Mad Redneck: Amen, you better be ready. I know you are the # 1 contender for the CFWA Tsunami title, but you better not be overlooking our match. If you do, you will find yourself on the receiving end of The Iron Skillet, and I can guarantee you will not get up from it. I am going back to the drawing board after my latest loss to Chessman. I have to take time to learn how to overcome and escape submissions.

Michael Hunt: I bet you didn’t expect Chessman to make you tap?

The Mad Redneck: I didn’t expect that at all. I hope that a match against Amen will help me learn that fighting style better. He is a great competitor and fights with the same style as Chessman. I am hoping to hone my skills so I will have a better showing against Chessman. The only problem is that the match against Chessman is his type of match, but I have managed to come out on top in a person’s preferred type of match.

Michael Hunt: Sounds to me that you maybe overlooking Amen a bit Redneck.

The Mad Redneck: I am not overlooking Amen at all. He will have to face his stiffest competition to date in the CFWA. I just hope he is ready for our match. I have watched him progress in the CFWA, but haven’t really kept up with his career. I will have to get back to my dressing room, put on some smooth Jazz, and watch film of his recent matches so I can come up with a good strategy to make sure I win the match. I can’t afford another loss in the CFWA before I get my shot at the Heavyweight Title. Another loss and I might have to go back to the drawing board. I wouldn’t feel right to take a title shot and not have a winning record. I know that the fans would be disappointed, but for me it wouldn’t feel right even if I know contractually I have won the right to face the CFWA Title holder.

Michael Hunt: Well, Redneck I know you will do everything within your power to ensure you will get your title opportunity.

The Mad Redneck: I will not let the fans of the CFWA down. I will come out on top, and then I will take the title form Chessman or whoever has the title when I get my shot.
The Mad Redneck
The Mad Redneck
Admin

Back to top Go down