Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anger with wrecking ball

3 posters

Go down

anger with wrecking ball Empty anger with wrecking ball

Post  manogre Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:00 am

manogre nocks on rosins office door. he has a huge plaster across his eyebrow and does not look happy.

there is no responce from rosin so manogre instantly assumes he isn't there and begins to walk off. A jobber walks past who remembers Manogre as the guy who smashed him in with his guitar. He takes a step back but then realises manogre is unarmed.

Jobber: What you doing here? You know full well that Rosin is preparing everything for the upcoming season. And how come you haven't got your guitar on you?

Manogre looks at the jobber.

Manogre: Ha! You all know why I'm here there was no point asking! The other day I anounce to the crowds about how I have improved my physical abilities in my time off, and wrecking ball comes out and beats seven shades out of me in an unprovoked attack! I'm here to request that Rosin does something about it! I am Cobalt Flood wrestling, how dare an unknown talent from the locker-room come out and publicly humiliate me like that!

And as for my guitar... It's bust in several places! I cannot jam any more! I've had to make do with a replacement!

manogre pulls out a realy old wooden guitar and shows it the jobber.

Manogre: It still does the job tho!

manogre tries to play a few notes but the guitar is so old that he just twangs a few off key notes. In his frustration he hits the jobber with it and walks off
manogre
manogre

Back to top Go down

anger with wrecking ball Empty Re: anger with wrecking ball

Post  wingofchaos Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:36 am

Wing of Chaos appears behind a door way and watches Manogre walk away.

Wing- That guy is Emo incarnate.
wingofchaos
wingofchaos

Back to top Go down

Post  Wrecking Ball Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:13 pm

Wrecking Ball is walking down the hallways towards Kris Rosin's office, just before he gets there, he sees a beaten jobber lying on the ground

WB Jobber you ok? do you need a doctor?

Jobber Manogre hit me with his crappy old guitar, his is pretty mad at you for what you did to him the other day, he said he was here to see Kris to get something done about it

WB He is not the smartest wrestle around here is he?. everyone knows Kris is away right now. Dont worry i will take care of him

Jobberthanks, but why are you here?

WBim here to leave a note for Kris, just asking for a match against Manogre

Wrecking Ball notices Wing of Chaos behind the door way

WB what the hell are you doing there?, why didn't you stop this poor jobber from getting a beat down? doest matter Mangore will feel my rage

[i]Wrecking Ball places his note uder the door, heads back over to the jibber to make sure he is ok then heads back to the gym to train even more harder than before

Wrecking Ball

Back to top Go down

Post  wingofchaos Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:58 am

Wing of Chaos watches as Wrecking Ball walks away. Then he turns to the jobber, who was still shaken by the attack.

Wing- Did I tell you that you could stand back up?

Then with one quick move, Wing kicks out his his legs causing him to fall to the ground. Then Wing grabs both arms and starts pulling on them with one foot placed on his back. Wing pulls with enough strength that the sound of popping of bone echoed through the halls, executing a Legendary Xc.

Wing- Another worthless wrestler down, so many more to go
wingofchaos
wingofchaos

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down