Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrecking Ball rings John "The Brickhead " Rose

2 posters

Go down

Wrecking Ball rings John "The Brickhead " Rose Empty Wrecking Ball rings John "The Brickhead " Rose

Post  Wrecking Ball Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:22 pm

Wrecking Ball dials John's number

WB Brickhead its Wrecking Ball here, im ringing to challenge you to a match, its about time i started going after some of the big names around here and im starting with you

John your reply

Last edited by Wrecking Ball on Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because i cant get names right)

Wrecking Ball

Back to top Go down

Wrecking Ball rings John "The Brickhead " Rose Empty Re: Wrecking Ball rings John "The Brickhead " Rose

Post  John The Brick Rose Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:31 pm

*John looks at his caller id.*

Brick: Wrecking Ball? What is this some sort of construction company? Listen Jabrone, I don't have time to sit around all day and talk. I'm a busy man. You want a match? You got it, but get the name right. It's John "The Brick" Rose, not Rosin. I ain't related to that marone, he just signs the paychecks.

*John notices a shadowed figure pass by his window.*

Brick: Call the man in charge, and set the match. Make it interesting, so you're not completely wasting my time. But I don't know you well enough to give up a spot on a real show, so we'll test your skills out at a house show. If there's nothing else, if you haven't forgotten, we have a PPV to prepare for.

John The Brick Rose

Back to top Go down

Wrecking Ball rings John "The Brickhead " Rose Empty Re: Wrecking Ball rings John "The Brickhead " Rose

Post  Wrecking Ball Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:41 pm

WBok you want interesting how about you me in a cage?

Wrecking Ball

Back to top Go down

Post  John The Brick Rose Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:48 pm

*John looks at his watch and realizes he's going to be late for training*

Brick: What ever works Ballboy, or whatever your name was.

*John hangs up the phone, and heads out of the Brickhouse. Kandy is outside in the car waiting as John gets in and they drive to the rundown gym down the street. John's personal trainer is a familiar face, Kandy's brother Paulie.*

Paulie: Hey Johnny, you're late.

Brick: Yah business as usual. Some marone trying to make a name for himself. Remind me to change my phone number.

Paulie: You got it John, in the meantime let's hit the ring.

John The Brick Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down