Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interveiw with Wrecking Ball

Go down

Interveiw with Wrecking Ball Empty Interveiw with Wrecking Ball

Post  Wrecking Ball Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:24 pm

Wrecking Ball has made it back to his locker room, pretty happy with himself after a hard fought win over Philippe H. There is a knock on the door
Wrecking Ball come in its open
Michael Hunt Hi Mr Wrecking Ball do you have a minute?
Wrecking BallYeah sure, what can i do for you?
Michael HuntJust have a few questions that i would like to ask you?
Wrecking Ballsure go ahead
Michael HuntThanks, i can see your pretty happy with yourself after your victory here tonight, i believe its your first for the federation? What needs to be answered is why did you hit nurse Lili with a Wrecking Ball of Doom?she is just a nurse an innocent bystander
Wrecking Ball Well first of all, yes it was my first victory and i am very happy with myself for defeating Philippe H here tonight. Innocent bystander you say, if you asociate yourself with the likes of Philippe H, then your not innocent, fancy sending your nurse down to tell me not wrestle Philippe H, she said something like "don't do it Philippe is crazy,he will hurt you tonight" well after looking around my locker room and seeing what he had done and hearing those words, i had to send him a message and the Wrecking Ball of Doom was the best answer i had, fancy thinking he could hurt me, im made of steel, i cant be hurt
Michael HuntWhat have you got to say about nurse Lili going to Kris Rosin's office and demanding a rematch?
Wrecking Ball rematch you say and once again he cant do things himself, well i have an answer
Michael Hunt ok what is it?
Wrecking Balltonight i showed him who the superior wrestler is and if he wants a rematch then sure, no problems, bring it on, but next time i wont just defeat him i will break him.Kris Rosin if you see this grant him a rematch, then i will take care of the rest and for Philippe H anytime anywhere, now Michael get out of my locker room

Wrecking Ball

Back to top Go down