Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After the PPV with Amen

Go down

After the PPV with Amen Empty After the PPV with Amen

Post  Amen Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:30 am

Amen is standing in the locker room with Michael Hunt and the camera crew. Amen is wearing a towel around his waist and one around the neck, it is clear that he has just been in the shower.
Michael Hunt Congratulation on the win Amen I hope you enjoy it!
Amen Yes of course I enjoy it Michael! I was actually just going to call my father right before you came in. But he can wait a little for the sake of the fans and you.
Michael Hunt Well it is good to hear that you enjoy it because I think Manogre is a little unhappy about it. But it is over now and you have proven that you are the better one. But dont you think there are other newcomers who might think alike Manogre?
Amen laughs a little and smiles to Michael as he leans up against a wall.
Amen I will bet that Manogre is sitting some where and crying over the big loss against me. But I dont feel to good about it Michael because for me Manogre is like a child... He just want to get his will and a lot of attention, or like the child who draws like a blind but still thinks it looks good. Michael listen carefully now, I will take up any match request from anyone who thinks they are better then me. Because I know in my heart that it dosen't matter for me if I win or loose just that I entertain the fans.
Michael Woah, what a long speech you got there Amen! And I love you opnion about the match thing it shows that you aint are a coward. But I got to get on there are other ones we still needs to talk to, any last word.
Amen Okay then I wont keep you here for long Michael.. And yes there is one thing I want to say to a special person in my life; Father, if you watch this I want to dedicate this victory to you because without the support from you, my siblings and mom I would not have got so far! And Michael if you will excuse me I got to get dressed I want to take a fly home to celebrate.
Amen is leaving the picture as Michael turns to the camera.
Michael And that was Amen the so called 'best newcomer' in C-F-W-A!
The camera fades outs
Amen
Amen

Back to top Go down