Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After the show with Amen

2 posters

Go down

After the show with Amen Empty After the show with Amen

Post  Amen Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:44 am

OOC: Related to Thurdays show the 17 July

Amen is sitting in the locker room with a medic examining his right arm. On Amen’s left side his trainer Leo is sitting and looks angry and disappointed.

Amen’s trainer Leo: What have you done boy?! Going into the ring with one of the big guys! You must be losing your mind! You knew that Wing of Chaos would beat you! You knew it!

Amen: I am just doing my job Leo! Don’t you understand that? I am doing what I am being told to do, nothing less nor more. If I chose no show I would loose my job! And yes of course, I knew I probably would get beaten. But I tried Leo, I really tried!

The medic grabs some aspirin from his medic box while Amen and Leo continues the conversation.

Leo: I'm sorry kid, it is just I'm stressed with everything right now. But you are right on the point about trying, you really tried Amen but it wasn’t good enough. And because of that we are going to train extra hard from now on. This isn’t the independent circuit, this is CFWA! A very well known promotion on television. much more then what we have come from. So you have to win your matches because this promotion can be your future. Don’t ruin it Amen!

Leo gets up from the bench and pats Amen on the shoulder. Before Amen gets to say anything Leo leaves the locker room.

Medic: Here you go, take two now and take two again tomorrow. Maybe you should consider buying some extra pain killers if it still hurts then.

Amen: Thank you sir, but will I be ready to train again tomorrow?

The medic nods and hands Amen four pills and leaves shortly after Amen has swallowed two pills. Shortly after Amen gets up and takes his jacket on before leaving.
Amen
Amen

Back to top Go down

After the show with Amen Empty Re: After the show with Amen

Post  wingofchaos Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:45 am

Yet before he can leave, Wing of Chaos come in to see him.

Wing- Well if it isn't Amen. Amen, he isn't dead, Amen, he can still wrestler. Amen, all of that can be changed in a matter of moments. You see Amen, although you didn't want to wrestle me, I wanted to wrestle you. You’re the kind of trash that fills this show and as long as I have this little item...

Wing holds up the champion ship belt.

Wing- You lemmings will follow me to your graves. So I hope that you recover soon, because the next time we meet I will make sure that don't recover.

Wing starts walking out.

Wing- Oh yeah, tell your friends that I waiting.
wingofchaos
wingofchaos

Back to top Go down