Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thursday Night at The Brickhouse

Go down

Thursday Night at The Brickhouse Empty Thursday Night at The Brickhouse

Post  John The Brick Rose Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:12 am

*We see Karze and John "The Brick" Rose sitting at the bar in The Brickhouse watching the number one contender's bout for the Tag Team Championships. We see on the screen as Twin Dragons win, then suddenly Rosin starts attacking The Impact Players. Then Tom Dudeley shows up.*

Karze: Who the hell is that?

Brick: I'm thinking we just figured out why Tag Team Turmoil happened. Rosin looks like he got himself a lackey to team with.

Karze: But I wanted The Impact Players. I want their blood on my hands. This isn't fair.

Brick: Guess The Boss has other plans. Besides, it's time you and I prove to The Twin Dragons once and for all that we are the champions for a reason. We'll deal with The Impact Players later.

Karze: You're right John, but still. . . the rage inside me hasn't gone away. I need to get my hands on those jokers.

Brick: Save the rage Karze. You want blood? Start with the Twin Dragons. Consider it an appetizer for the main course. In the end, we will get our revenge. It's all about timing with business.

John The Brick Rose

Back to top Go down