Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lance Trains for Thursday

2 posters

Go down

Lance Trains for Thursday Empty Lance Trains for Thursday

Post  Lance Goodison Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:11 pm

The camera views a practice ring in the CFWA Academy. In the ring, Father Lance Goodison is towering over his sparring partner, a little boy of about twelve years. CFWA referee Mark Collins is apparently refereeing the match. The camera zooms out to reveal thirty or forty children standing around the ring, cheering at the combatants. Lance Goodison throws a slug-like punch, which the kid deflects with a fist of his own. Grabbing Lance's arm, the kid yanks him forward, and Lance accelerates, bouncing off the ropes. As he comes back, the kid sidesteps, leaving a foot in the path of Lance Goodison, which he stumbles clumsily over, crashing to the canvas. The kid runs off the ropes himself, and serves him a Hogan Leg Drop across the throat. Lance goes all limp, and as the kid pins him, Mark Collins does a three count and calls for the bell. The children around the ring roar as he raises the kid's fist in victory. Lance Goodison seems to come to his senses, and staggers to his feet. He lifts his arms in a surrendering gesture, and slides out of the ring, where interviewer Michael Hunt is waiting for him.

Hunt: Tough match, Lance?

Lance smiles smugly.

Lance: Toughest yet I've had in the CFWA! I love the promotion tasks I get from the CFWA, they are such great opportunities to spread a bit of happiness.

Hunt: Think your match against Mask of Fury might be even tougher?

Lance: Well, I'll definitely have to muster all my strength if I am to win it. I've battled him before, but this time, it will be different. Fury has been looking very fit lately, and his win against Manson was impressive. I think it'll be a close match because we know each other so well. But I have, however, developed a few new moves since the last time we teamed up, and hopefully, he will not see those coming. They are the key to victory, on Thursday, and in the future as well.

Hunt: And the goal is still...

Lance: Manson. Yes. And with Zilla Killa out of the equation, I can nail Manson to the blackboard and teach him a thing or two about manners. But first, I need to focus on Thursday, of course.

Hunt: Thank you for your comments, Mr. Goodison. Good luck with that! And if I may say so, whatever happens on Thursday, I do hope you won't hesitate to step on Manson's toes for me when the opportunity arises.

Lance: Oh, he'll hurt in more than his toes when I'm done with him, Michael. Yes, he will!

Lance Goodison enters the ring again, and joins the celebration of the kid who just got the count on him. The screen fades to black.

Lance Goodison

Back to top Go down

Lance Trains for Thursday Empty Moment of mystery

Post  Tsikenonwaristak Sun May 04, 2008 11:11 am

As the children are cheering with Lance GOodman's loss to the Kid champion. A flash of light brightens the ring area. The children squints their eyes trying to look at who opened the doors standing before them. The camera pans over to the darkened shadowy figure. Lance is squinting and focusing his eyes on the figure. Lance's eyes goes wide as he mouths: Tsi....

Tsikenonwaristak

Back to top Go down