Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible Scenario Next Thursday's Show

4 posters

Go down

Possible Scenario Next Thursday's Show Empty Possible Scenario Next Thursday's Show

Post  The Mad Redneck Thu May 08, 2008 2:41 am

***Storming the Burning Fields by Dragon Force plays as the camera pans around an arena crowded with enthusiastic fans. Pyros explode at the entrance and fountains of sparks ignite all the way down the isle as the camera glides to the centre of the arena, viewing the commentators' table***

Williams: Here we are again, folks, ready for another night of action. And are we ever packed for action tonight.

Lee: That’s right. There are so many things going on right now that need resolving so let’s get to it. It’s time for Thursday Night at the Watershed.

Before the announcers can go over the matches for the evening Garth Brooks’ “Thunder Rolls” can be heard on the arena’s speakers. The fans go crazy.

Williams: That sounds like…..it is….it’s The Mad Redneck’s music.

The arena begins to fill with smoke and The Mad Redneck can be seen walking from the back; down the ramp with purpose. He makes his way over to the announce table grabs two chairs and the mic. He heads into the ring.

Lee: Well Williams it looks like Redneck has something important to say.

Redneck sits up one of the chairs and places the other between his legs as he sits down. He then removes the mic from his bibs and begins to explain his actions.

The Mad Redneck: Well as you all know last night I was attacked after a grueling match with Besty 4 Life. I have no problem getting beat up…..if it is done face to face. So I am here tonight to make sure that doesn’t happen again.

About that time Lee makes his way to the ring, The Mad Redneck gets up from his chair and grabs the other one.

The Mad Redneck: Lee I have no quarrel with you so my advice is to stay there and let me be. I have a few things to get off my chest, and plan to stay here until Sniper becomes a man and brings his sissy ass to this ring so I can put a good old fashioned whoopin on him.

Lee returns to his seat at the announce table.

Lee: Williams he is serious. I can see the look in his eyes. He wants revenge.

The Mad Redneck: To all here, let it be known it is not revenge I am after it is the reckoning, and Sniper WILL BE on the receiving end. Come on Sniper be a man and face me one on one. Man to weasel….oooppps man to man. Now get your butt out here so I can choke you out.

Some of the security comes down to the ring to try and restrain Redneck.

Williams: Now we will get some order restored.

The Mad Redneck: You were warned.

As security enters the ring one by one The Mad Redneck takes his extra chair and knocks each of them out of the ring as quickly as they get in. Once no more are left, and bodies are strewn all over The Mad Redneck takes his seat again as the crowd goes crazy cheering him on.

The Crowd: Redneck Redneck Redneck

The Mad Redneck: Thank you all for your support. Well Sniper I am warmed up and ready for a fight. So, now it is up to the pansy to come on down. I will make his eyes bulge when I slap on the Redneck Chicken Choke.

Suddenly, Master of Puppets can be heard.

Lee: We all know what that means. Sniper is coming out to get a piece of the man that has been calling him out for weeks now.

Sniper comes out from the back. The crowd begins to boo and throw cups at Sniper. As Sniper makes his way to the ring, The Mad Redneck jumps up and slides the chairs out of the ring.

Sniper: You probably should have kept those toys in the ring with you. It is the only way you are going to be able to beat me.

The Mad Redneck: You think so do you? Get in here and I will show you who needs the weapons or sneak attacks. Sniper I am going to choke you out.

Sniper enters the ring. On his way in the ring, The Mad Redneck grabs him and gives him a vicious DDT. Sniper is hardly phased by this and the two men being to beat the holy hell out of each other. The two men brawl for what seems to be an eternity until Kris Rosin’s music begins to play. Security has gathered itself and entered the ring and begin to separate Redneck and Sniper.

Kris Rosin: So you too want each other that bad do you. Well you got it. Later in the show you two can come back and do it again. This time lets make it a real match. Now get them out of there and keep them apart.

Williams: Well I am glad to see the boss. Now we can get on with the show.

Lee: Yes we can.

(The match later will end in a draw to be settled at take off where the Wild Card should be on the line, and may the better man win then.)

Last edited by The Mad Redneck on Thu May 08, 2008 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
The Mad Redneck
The Mad Redneck
Admin

Back to top Go down

Possible Scenario Next Thursday's Show Empty Re: Possible Scenario Next Thursday's Show

Post  Lance Goodison Thu May 08, 2008 3:17 am

(OOC: Seeing that both Redneck and Sniper are booked for matches this week, your match can at the earliest happen next Thurday)

If you want an RP piece by you two in on Friday's show, that's all right, though. Rosin might tell you to wait for next week instead.

Lance Goodison

Back to top Go down

Possible Scenario Next Thursday's Show Empty Re: Possible Scenario Next Thursday's Show

Post  Kris Rosin Thu May 08, 2008 4:50 am

Lets see a good segment being cut for Fridays show assuming that the Sniper interferes... we can def post that on Friday.

Kris Rosin
Admin

https://cfwa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Possible Scenario Next Thursday's Show Empty RE: Possible Scenario for Thursday's Show

Post  The Mad Redneck Thu May 08, 2008 5:36 am

However you want to work it boss. Are you wanting to use this rp for Friday's show. I am not in a match Friday, but Sniper is. I am scheduled for Thursday's show in which is scheduled to enter after my match with Besty. Just let me know how you want it to go, and I will work it up.
The Mad Redneck
The Mad Redneck
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Sniper Thu May 08, 2008 1:13 pm

If you like it, we can edit the mad redneck's post to make it end with him calling me out. I come, we talk trash to each other, and then we start a brawl. Kris comes out and announces the match for next week, that will end in a Draw and another brawl again. So, i don't know if you like it, but i'm going to make the piece of me coming out, because i'm not able to use pc later, so if redneck can do it, he will edit his post to make it combined with mine, and if you like it, you will insert it in the show...

I'm going to start my post from here:

Suddenly, Master of Puppets can be heard.

Lee: We all know what that means. Sniper is coming out to get a piece of the man that has been calling him out for weeks now.

Sniper comes out from the back. The crowd begins to boo and throw cups at Sniper. As Sniper makes his way to the ring, The Mad Redneck jumps up and slides the chairs out of the ring.

----------------

Sniper: Well, it looks like you're having a hard time there! Congratulations, Redneck.

The Sniper climbs the apron and gets in the ring.

Sniper: Before you start doing something that you will probably regret for the rest of your life, let me axplain you a couple of things. First of all, i have attacked you, because you insulted me. You made funny of me. Do you think i'm a clown or something? I am an absolute dominance force, wich means, that i let the actions speak, instead of running my mouth in interviews. Wich brings me to the second point i want to explain...

The Sniper walks in circle around Redneck, who never stops to keep him in his view range.

Sniper: I am, The one hit wonder. So, i really don't understand why you're doing all this bloody mess around here, that's just the tipical example of a man who doesn't know how to face a problem. That's what you are. Listen Redneck, i am The Sniper, and probably you were not here when i said it, but, they call me this way because i hit without giving you the chance to send a phisical response. And you understood the whole thing last night. I've done it yesterday, and hell, i will do it again right now if i have to.

The Sniper leaves the microphone on the floor and stares at Redneck, face to face! The two are about to explode!!! The crowd is really getting inside this story, they look on the same page of Redneck, but The Sniper looks really determinated! And in a couple of seconds, The Mad Redneck grabs him and gives him a vicious DDT! Sniper is hardly phased by this and the two men start beating the holy hell out of each other. They brawl for what seems to be an eternity until Kris Rosin’s music begins to play. Security has gathered itself and entered the ring and begin to separate Redneck and Sniper.

Kris Rosin: So you two want each other that bad do you. Well you got it. I really like competition, so, that's what i'm about to give you. Next week, you two will come back and do it again. This time lets make it a real match. Now get them out of there and keep them apart!

The security brings the two man back in the backstage area.

Williams: Well I am glad to see the boss. Now we can get on with the show.

Lee: Yes we can.

---

The last part is from Redneck, i've just added it again with a little edit
The Sniper
The Sniper

http://triumviratewrestling.forumfree.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down