Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Somahkawahho Speaks

Go down

Somahkawahho Speaks Empty Somahkawahho Speaks

Post  somahkawahho Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:27 am

The sound of People of the sun starts to play over the pa system.The crowd begins to boo so loud the roof is shaking.The jumbo tron begins to play Somahkawahho's entrance video.Showing all of his greatest highlights.Somahkawahho appears from behind the curtain.The crowd begins to boo even louder then before.Somahkawahho stands at the top of the ramp raising his arms up and down. In what seems like him egging on the crowd to become louder with there boo's.After about two minutes of that Somahkawahho heads towards the ring,in his traditional way running at full steam until he slides under the bottom rope.Somahkawahho stands up in the middle of the ring raising his arms up and down more.Making the crowd boo even more at him.

::So.....You really think those boo's affect me?

Somahkawahho stares at the crowd to get a reply out of them.The crowd begins to chant A-HOLE A-HOLE....

::Thank you,thank you...I didn't know you guys cared so much about me...I think why you guys are booing me. Is that i have been on a role here lately in the CWFA. And now next Thursday i get to be apart of the first ever tag team turmoil here in the CWFA. I'm pretty sure none of you are happy about that. It was because of my brother and I "THE IMPACT PLAYERS" living up to our names. By making a huge impact on the tag team scene, last week when we interfered in the Crime and Punishment vs Dragon Twins match. Both of those teams should be happy that we interfered. They were boring ya'll to death that night. Shoot myself included,i was in the back watching about to fall asleep. So I figured i would spice some things up, by interfering in there match. Now this Thursday we finally get to show what the IMPACT in our names really means. I hope the other two teams are ready for this. From what i hear,neither of them are really ready for this. Its new to all of them,ourselves included but i think we will be the most prepared team out of the three. Now let me talk about my first match of the evening against the Rising Sun. My poor little Japanese boy don't you know i'm going to go Hiroshima on your ass. I have seen some of your matches here in the CWFA and i'm not impressed at all. I actually don't even know why you are allowed to even wrestle here. Lets put it in easier terms for you. I will make your sun SET!!!!!!. I have been holding back some special stuff just for a night like this. So come Thursday night you better come prepared because i plan on hitting you with everything in my arsenal. And by the time i'm through with you the Japanese language will only be spoken in hell.::

Somahkawahho drops the microphone in the middle of the ring. The crowd begins to boo while Somahkawahho heads back towards the locker room.

somahkawahho

Back to top Go down