Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling Pedro

2 posters

Go down

Calling Pedro Empty Calling Pedro

Post  Zilla Killa Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:36 pm

The camera makes it's way to the boiler room, where a sign, written in marker, is taped to the door. "Zilla Killa's Locker Room". Michael Hunt knocks on the door.

Zilla: Come in Michael.... I'd like to have a... chat.

Michael and the camera move inside, and see Zilla sitting on the floor in the corner, grinning wickedly.

Michael: Well... I wanted to ask you about your upcoming match with Pedro Legend.

Zilla: Yes... Pedro. He follows me, you know. Inside the fed and out, he's always there. I never stop seeing him, no matter where I go. But I'm going to make him stop, oh yes... he'll stop. Pedro will get a taste... of insanity!

The lights go out, and Perfect Insanity by Disturbed blares loudly into the room as Zilla starts laughing to himself. Michael quickly makes his exit.

Zilla Killa

Back to top Go down

Calling Pedro Empty Invitation for Zilla Killa

Post  Pedro Legend Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:45 am

Pedro Legend is getting ready for tommorow's match when he is approached by Michael Hunt...

Hunt: That was a tough loss to Zilla Killa last week. You are now on a losing streak. How are you going to be able to focus against your next opponent, Night Thunder?

Pedro: Mask of Fury got lucky a few weeks ago and was able to pull out the victory. I still have yet to have my rematch with him. Then last week I lost to Zilla Killa in a hard fought match. My next opponent, Night Thunder may have a cool name but let's see what he brings to the ring. I'm more focused than ever and ready to start winning again! Zilla Killa, I want you to be ringside for my next match! I want you to see my opponent's Tarnished Legacy!

Pedro Legend

Back to top Go down