Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Zilla Killa Coming Execution

2 posters

Go down

The Zilla Killa Coming Execution Empty The Zilla Killa Coming Execution

Post  wingofchaos Mon May 05, 2008 3:05 am

Wing of Chaos—It seems to me that Zilla Killa has some kind of death wish. I am not sure why he would come running out and attack me after a match, but I am not a person you want to do this to. Vera Verde learned this when I took him out with my car back stage. Sorry, he will not be coming back. But anyway Zilla come on don’t tell me that you want your great career (Wing laughs) to be end. Come on out here and we can talk about your little suicide attemp and see if it going to be Mortal.
wingofchaos
wingofchaos

Back to top Go down

The Zilla Killa Coming Execution Empty Calling out

Post  wingofchaos Tue May 06, 2008 8:12 am

Well it seems that Killa is to afraid to come out and fight me face to face. Well then is there anyone else here that thinks that they can take on the true face of Chaos.......... Please don't tell me that there isn't anyone willing to face me. Are you guys all chicken or....
wingofchaos
wingofchaos

Back to top Go down

The Zilla Killa Coming Execution Empty Re: The Zilla Killa Coming Execution

Post  Angeldelamuerte Tue May 06, 2008 8:03 pm

The lights go out and smoke fills the arena. Suddenly the lights come back on with Angel de la Muerte standing behind Wing of Chaos who has yet to notice hiim.

Angel de la Muerte- "Or what? The great Wing of Chaos will continue to run his mouth? You seem to be a lot of talk. Sure you can destroy someone's house, but can you actually do anything in the ring? Have you won a watch in the CFWA yet? Because your matches with Vera Verde kept ending in draws. The only match I lost was after having won two matches already and it was not really a match, just another typical screwjob! So if you are looking for a fight, look no further because I am ready and willing to take on the wing, face, or what ever in the hell you are of Chaos.

Angeldelamuerte

Back to top Go down

Post  wingofchaos Wed May 07, 2008 12:06 am

Oh yeah, I remember watching your match. It was as entertaining as watching paint dry. Oh, wait, No! I think paint drying was slight better then your match. But if we look back at who you were facing, it is no wonder that you won. Come on you’re the Angel of Death, the heartless one, the taker of souls. You shouldn't be fighting nobody, although you did have a great match against AJ. Hold on I think we have a clip of that.

Wing shows the clip of Angel being taken out by only a few moves.

WOW, I think even Chavo had a longer match then that.

Angel Rises To The Sky, Draws His Sword, And Slashes Towards Wing. But Wing jumps out of the way.

Is that all you have! YOU TAKE PEOPLES SOULS BUT I MAKE THEM HAVE THEIR LAST THOUGHTS!!!!!
wingofchaos
wingofchaos

Back to top Go down

Post  wingofchaos Wed May 07, 2008 4:53 pm

Suddenly the lights go out and the crowd screams. The sound of metal clashing against bone could be heard throughout the area. When the lights come back on Angel has been busted open. Wing stands over him, holding onto a bloody chair.

Wing - Never attack me unless you wish for the backlash.

Suddenly Angel sits up and pulled the chair away from Wing. Before Wing could act, the chair had already collided with him causing blood to trickle down his face. Amazingly Wing did not fall to the ground, but he doesn't look like he knows where he is at.

Angel -No one insults Death and lives to tell about it!

Another shot to the head drops Wing. Angel lifts up the chair again and right before he does the finishing blow Kris Rosin comes out.

Kris- Hold it! I can't let this continue like this. It seems that you guys have a lot of history between one another and I can't just let one of destroy the other; at least not yet. Let yourselves heal and then we can explore your past, plus we can let your brawl continue.

The Zilla Killa Coming Execution Deathv10
wingofchaos
wingofchaos

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down