Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tag Team Partner

4 posters

Go down

Tag Team Partner Empty Tag Team Partner

Post  The Xecutioner Sat May 24, 2008 12:16 pm

The Xecutioner walks into the locker room and suddenly sees Somahkawahho and talks to him about a possible tag team partner on CFWA.

The Xecutioner: Hey Somahkawahho, I know we're not the best of mates, but we can make it up for it. So i am asking you if you want to be my tag team partner for CFWA.

So Somahkawahho just reply to this if you want to be my tag partner

Last edited by The Xecutioner on Sat May 24, 2008 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Xecutioner

Back to top Go down

Tag Team Partner Empty Re: Tag Team Partner

Post  Lance Goodison Sat May 24, 2008 2:15 pm

Hey, I'm sorry to keep ruining your tries to reach out to others, but Adam Rage will be tagging with Tsikenowaristak in the near future.

Lance Goodison

Back to top Go down

Post  libertyrock2 Sat May 24, 2008 11:15 pm

(OOC Also he is my tag partner so yea but i dont see why we cant get you to join our faction of the Impact Players)

libertyrock2

http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w= 156877

Back to top Go down

Tag Team Partner Empty title shot in the near future?

Post  somahkawahho Sun May 25, 2008 9:05 am

Somahkawahho and Liberty are walking through the back area,of the Cwfa arena.When they spot The Xecutioner leaving the arena for the night.

Soma-Hey,Sorry man i know i cant tag with you.But i know this much,my brother and i are looking for a few good men to join us as an impact player.You seem to be a very tough competior.That match the other night was pretty good,im just sorry it didnt go your way.Anway how about it?,would you like to join us in taking over the Cwfa?

The Xecutioner looks at Somahkawahho and just shrugs his shoulds and walks away.

Liberty--He didnt seem that inrested i guess.

Soma-Yea,or maybe he is still a little hurt that he lost to me the other night..So did you see that there is an open spot for the tag gold at the next show?

Liberty--Yes,I think we should talk to Rosin about it.There isnt many other tag teams out there right now,so there is a good chance that we can slide into that spot.

Soma-Remember when we attacked Rose and Karze after they won the titles?

Liberty--Yea?

Soma--Well if Rosin does give us a shot at there titles.That will give them a chance for some redemption i guess.Even though i doubt they would last 10 mins in the ring with us.Since there still a pretty new tag team,I mean look at there match at the ppv.They looks so out of sync,that i didnt even think that they would have kept there titles.

Liberty--Yes ,i agree i miracle indeed.

Soma--So lets head over to Rosin's office and see what he says..

Somahkawahho and Liberty head towards Rosin's office,knocking on the door three times till he ansewers.Somahkawahho and Liberty Rock walk in and the door closes and the camera goes black.

somahkawahho

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down