Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mask Pre-Match Interview

Go down

Mask Pre-Match Interview Empty Mask Pre-Match Interview

Post  The Mad Redneck Sat May 31, 2008 2:26 am

Michael Hunt and his cameraman catch up to The Mad Redneck after his training session before his match with Mask of Fury.

Michael Hunt: Hey Redneck, haven’t seen you around the gym for a bit. How is the training going?

The Mad Redneck: Well we had a vacation. Now it is time to start a new season. Some things are quite different and some things are still the same. Congratulations to Lance in his victory over Kris Rosin. He is well deserving of the title, and I know he will bring honor to the belt. Now the things that are the same from last season are Management Planner is still the Tsunami Champ and I still hold the Wild Card. I am glad however we had the week off. I needed time to heal from my battles with Sniper. Even though he lost in the Wild Card match I know he still wants what I hold, but I am here to serve notice to Management Planner that with a few more defenses of the Wild Card and I am going to come looking for him.

Michael Hunt: Awfully strong words for a person who holds the belt. Aren’t you overlooking the fact that you have to defend the Wild Card 3 more times to get a shot at Planner? Also, you have a bout against Mask of Fury next, and you shouldn’t look beyond him.

The Mad Redneck: I am not overlooking Mask at all. I told you already I am going to have trouble with him, and his style. He is probably the quickest competitor in the CFWA. He is light on his feet and can hit you from many different angles and positions. He will be a test. I have been working on my stamina so I can keep up with him. If I don’t he will run circles around me. In fact he will probably do that anyway, but I only need to get my hands on him once or twice, and stop all the hit and run. If I get close enough to him, and I lock in the Iron Skillet it will slow him down, and probably finish the match. Well, Michael I hate to cut this short but I have some running to catch up on. Then I am off to chase some beers. I figure I can catch those since I probably won’t be able to catch Mask.

Michael Hunt: Well there you have it folks. The Mad Redneck is determined to defend the Wild Card his required 5 times, and then he is going looking for Management Planner.
The Mad Redneck
The Mad Redneck
Admin

Back to top Go down