Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a Partner

Go down

Looking for a Partner Empty Looking for a Partner

Post  The Sniper Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:24 am

The camera brings us in the backstage area. The Sniper is walking in the corridors, and he looks angry. He must find a tag team partner before the end of the night, or probably, he will be in a Handicap situation against Zilla Killa and Scott Manson. Finally, The Sniper reaches the Locker Room area. Takes a deep breath, and opens the door. There are some of the CFWA Wrestlers preparing to get away or to get into the ring for a match. The Sniper looks to all of them, and starts addressing to get a partner.

The Sniper: Ok guys, i don't know you and you don't know me. I can bet on the fact that probably you don't even like me. But did you see what just happened in the middle of that ring? Those two dumbasses tried to put me in the corner, and i can assure you that they will do it tonight if i go out there alone. I mean, i'm the newcomer, i know, but i know who they are, i understand what kind of persons they are. They're the classic bunch of guys that wants to lead the show as they want! We can't let them do it! I'm the only one who had enough guts to stand them alone, i've started the revolution, but now i need someone to win it. Who's with me?

The Sniper looks to the other guys, some of them didn't even hear him, others are laughing, The Sniper gets more upset then before, waiting for an answer...
The Sniper
The Sniper

http://triumviratewrestling.forumfree.net

Back to top Go down

Looking for a Partner Empty Re: Looking for a Partner

Post  Guest Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:08 am

Revenge is Backstage with a Mic in his Hand

"Sniper! I hear what you say about Crimson Flow. And i like it. I also want to kick their asses. So if you want we can wrestle together. I´m in the training area waiting for your answer.

Revenge goes away to the training area

Back to top Go down

Post  The Sniper Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:35 pm

The Sniper nods to the remaining guys, finally, he has a partner for the match. He walks out of the locker room and goes in the training area. And there is Revenge. The Sniper gets near him...

The Sniper: Hey man, thanks for your help. I don't know if we can beat them, but i can assure you we'll make them suffer.
The Sniper
The Sniper

http://triumviratewrestling.forumfree.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down