Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

curious about the latest match news

3 posters

Go down

curious about the latest match news Empty curious about the latest match news

Post  Tsikenonwaristak Mon May 19, 2008 4:37 am

I'm curious where's the rest of latest match-ups? I wanted to look at how I played against the big ed so I could use some stuff to roleplay more of my character into my pursuit of Tag Team and/or singles feud too.

thanks,

Tsikenonwaristak

Tsikenonwaristak

Back to top Go down

curious about the latest match news Empty Re: curious about the latest match news

Post  The Sniper Mon May 19, 2008 12:48 pm

Me too, but i guess Lance had some problems about posting it...maybe we just have to wait
The Sniper
The Sniper

http://triumviratewrestling.forumfree.net

Back to top Go down

curious about the latest match news Empty Re: curious about the latest match news

Post  Lance Goodison Mon May 19, 2008 3:37 pm

Have you seen in the Matchcards section? That's where the PPV matches are posted. That's where all new cards are posted.

Or are you thinking of something entirely different?

Lance Goodison

Back to top Go down

Post  Lance Goodison Mon May 19, 2008 4:29 pm

Oh, wait. You're thinking of the CFWA history thread? I haven't had time to update it yet, but I will. In the meantime, you can simply go to the TWG calendar, browse backward to the date of the show, and view it there.

Lance Goodison

Back to top Go down

Post  The Sniper Mon May 19, 2008 6:33 pm

Yeah, don't worry Lance, we were just thinking about the reasons, but we know you probably had no time to do it Smile
The Sniper
The Sniper

http://triumviratewrestling.forumfree.net

Back to top Go down

curious about the latest match news Empty yep! We had a hunch! :)

Post  Tsikenonwaristak Mon May 19, 2008 11:25 pm

yep, we were inquiring about the wrestling history in our match-ups. I'm positive Sniper is correct on your behalf of your schedule (points to Lance) on your efforts. No worries! When you can do the CFWA history post-ups. that'll be great! I simply need to know how i did against Big Ed in order to do more RPing with you guys. Smile

Tsikenonwaristak

Back to top Go down

Post  Lance Goodison Tue May 20, 2008 1:21 am

Adam Rage has updated the thread, so the results should be there Smile Thanks, Adam!

Lance Goodison

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down