Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More Bad News

3 posters

Go down

More Bad News Empty More Bad News

Post  manogre Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:24 am

Manogre is standing in the centre of the ring, paraded by a chorus of "you suck" chants from the crowd.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Rockstars and rock chicks, geeks and divas, I stand before you pleading that you help me out tonight!

the crowd boo

You see, last week I made a wager in a bid to try and boost my reputation here at Cobalt Flood, by beating Amen. Unfortunately this plan of mine backfired twice and not only did I lose, I also lost a wager that means I now have to kiss Amens feet. You see, I am a man of my word but seriously? Amens feet are grim!

the crowd start a chant of "we want foot snog!" which is followed by manogre waving his hands franticaly and shaking his head.

no...no...no! You don't want to see a foot snog here tonight! Would any of you kiss Amens feet knowing that he has blisters the size of Wrecking Ball? Plus they smell so bad! Seriously people give me a break, I tell you what, Amen I will settle for a sporting handshake. What dya say?
manogre
manogre

Back to top Go down

More Bad News Empty Re: More Bad News

Post  Amen Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:18 pm

As Manogre finishes talking Amen's music (Joe Satriani's - Seven String) hits. Amen is dressed in white t-shirt with the text "Manogre Sucks" writing with Chinese ink. His followed by his trainer Carlos, who has a small package in his hands. As Amen enters the ring the music stops and with a few steps Amen is standing eye-to-eye with Manogre. Shortly after Amen is handed a microphone by Carlos.

Well, you are not keeping your word? But do you know what? After the beating I took at the PPV I realized something... Words are just words and you can say them and believe in them. But without really meaning them, that is what I did. And look at me now, I am a loser... Just as you

Amen smiles to Manogre and pulls the "Manogre Sucks" t-shirt off, and throws it out of ring. After that Amen is handed the small package from Carlos, which he starts to open slowly.

But in my heart, I am no loser as long as I believe in myself. And the same thing is up with you Manogre, you need to truly find yourself. Because behind that facade you are always wearing, a man who does not truly believe in himself is hidden. Realize that and you will start winning more.

From the package Amen has just opened Amen pulls up a cross necklace. He opens the lock on it and binds it around his own neck.

But that is not the reason I am here... The reason I am here is because you should kiss my feet. But as you suggested, I will let it be a sporty handshake. So let me shake your hand and we will put our old problems behind us.

Amen hands Carlos the package and puts his hand forward to Manogre.

Last edited by Amen on Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)
Amen
Amen

Back to top Go down

Post  manogre Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:20 pm

Manogre stands in shock, the crowd boo loudly and chant "we realy want foot snog!"

Manogre shakes the outstretched hand, but has a confused expression on his face, as if to say he is expecting something...bad to happen. Amen jokily points to his foot, but then laughs and walks out the ring. A few drops of sweat are mopped from manogres brow, realising that he has just got out of something that could have been vile.

As manogre makes an attempt to get out the ring however, pyros go off at all four corners and send him hurtling to the floor. The big screen turns on and there is a video of manogre's guitar, signed by many famous rockstars, next to a locker that clearly says "manogre's STUF, keep ur handz off or else!"

What is this? Come on this isn't funny! When I find out who is doing this I wont be too happy with you!
manogre
manogre

Back to top Go down

Post  Timebomb Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:27 am

The Big screen cuts to a tight shot of Timebomb behind Jail cell bars.

Manogre???! What is wrong with you??? How are you gonna go back on your word??? If I have learnt anything in the last week, it is that a wrestler is no better than his word. I promised to fight Mask Of Fury, one on one, mano e mano, but instead I went back on it... Now one man is in jail and the other is in the Emergency Room. I never wanted to be like this... but it is backsliders like YOU that have polluted the once-innocent TimeBomb! But i'm gonna RIGHT this WRONG.... Manogre I'm gonna teach about the power of WORDS... at the next house show... I CHALLENGE YOU... TO AN I QUIT MATCH!!! And when you beaten and bloody... you'll say two words you can never take... AND YOUR TIME WILL BE UP!

Video cuts out.

Timebomb

Back to top Go down

Post  manogre Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:24 pm

The Video returns to the picture of manogres guitar, and a stick of dynamite is placed next to it. Manogre screams a loud "NOOOOOOOOO!" as the guitar is blown to many pieces.

(note, there is no evidence that timebomb did this, I just thought it would be a dramatic way to end this segment)

The Pyros go down, and manogre drops to his knees. Why is it always the good guitars?!?
manogre
manogre

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down