Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May 16th backstage/locker Area Jin Sato [EDITED]

Go down

May 16th backstage/locker Area Jin Sato [EDITED] Empty May 16th backstage/locker Area Jin Sato [EDITED]

Post  Mugen Nakai/Jin Sato Wed May 14, 2008 11:24 am

Jin "Shihan" Sato sits in the backstage area and watches the taping of yesterday's show. His manager Master Enshiro enters the room and talks to his protégé

Enshiro: Jin come here, I have to talk to you.

Jin: Hai Enshiro-san.

Enshiro: I know you have been a long time for this moment. Tonight is you big night. You will make your debut at the CFWA against Neo Akahoshi.

Jin: Tonight, Enshiro-san? And who is this Akahoshi?

Enshiro: Don't worry about Akahoshi. His arrogance will be his weakness. He only stands 5 foot 9 but his ego stands at least 7 foot 2. He calls himself 'The Great One'. Just do as you did in training and you will defeat him. Pride comes before a fall.

Jin: Hai Enshiro-san. What is his style? What do I have to expect?

Enshiro: He's a high-flyer with lots of spectacular moves. Kind of resebles his ego. He wants to show off to the audience. Take him seriously and turn his strength into his weakness. If you face him with respect, you will leave the ring victorious.

Jin: I will Enshiro-san. I won't dishonor my dojo.

Enshiro: I never expected you would. Now take this DVD and go back to the dojo and study some of Akahoshi's previous fights to prepare for your debut.

Both Jin Sato and his manager Master Enshiro leave the backstage area
Mugen Nakai/Jin Sato
Mugen Nakai/Jin Sato

Back to top Go down