Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chessman is somewhere backstage

Go down

Chessman is somewhere backstage Empty Chessman is somewhere backstage

Post  Chessman Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:28 am

A female interviewer wanders around back stage.

"He said he would be back here..." she mutters under her breath."He SAID he had a story for me...
thats what I get for listening to a mania... Chessman!" She runs forward and standing there just around a corner,
are Chessman and his personal trainer, Olga.

"Yes my dear! I see you found me... what do you want?" Chessman leans into the microphone, almost too close.

She recoils and stammers,"Well... yes. You said you had a story for me?"

"AH YES!" He almost jumps in place. He grabs her by the arm, turning them both around 2 times,
until they are facing a cordoned off area surrounded by boxes. He leads her forward.

"Do you see! I have my three possible challengers here, all of them playing me in chess! Isn't that great!"

The camera turns towards three tables, each with a game of chess underway.

"Ummmm.... Chessman.... thats not..."

"YES IT IS!" Seated on the opposite end of each table is a department store dummy. Each has a photo stapled to
its face. One each of Frosty Chillingsworth, Tank T and the Management Planner.

"I wanted to show each one that Chess is just like wrestling! Let me show you." He is almost drooling at the
prospect.

He stands in front of the Frosty mannequin. He ponders a move, then makes one suddenly.
"CHECKMATE!!!" He then spins and gives the mannequin a backhanded fist, knocking it's head clean off.

Quizically he looks indide the torso... reaches in and pulls out...
"Soft Serve!!" He hands the ice cream cone to Olga, "Hold this please." She takes the cone, and then
with an eyebrow raised, gives it a quick lick.

Next is the dummy of the Management Planner. He barely looks at the table and makes a move.
"CHECKMATE!" and with a spot on impression, yells "You're FIRRRREEEED!" and proceeds to kick the dummy off of its chair.
"I hate upper management. They also think they can crush the intellects that work for them. Your powers of...
planning... will not get me!"

Finally is Tank T. The chess pieces from the board are missing, all that is left is a beer and a box of donuts.
"Why you sneaky... where did you put those pieces? Won't answer huh? Well take this!" He proceeds to try another
spinning backfist, but nothing happens. "Fine! Try this.."he kicks the dummy, but it doesn't even budge.
"Oh yeah!" He then leaps over the table, grappling the dummy. They two fall below camera level, and all we see is
the occasionally arm, leg and head appear and they flail about on the floor. Chessman then climbs on top of the table,
dives off of it, delivering what must be a devastating head butt. He clambers back up to camera level.
"That should do it." He looks over, and gives one final kick. "Ummm... he twitched."

The interview slowly tries to back away in fear and shock. Olga steps right behind her, blocking her path.

"Do you see why this was important?! Do you see?!?!? In chess or wrestling, the only possible outcome
is.... CHECKMATE!!!!!"

Chessman

Back to top Go down