Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Backstage with Jin

Go down

Backstage with Jin Empty Backstage with Jin

Post  Mugen Nakai/Jin Sato Sat May 17, 2008 3:02 am

Half an hour after the Friday Night Flood debut back in the locker room of Jin Sato.
Jin, still wearing his ring outfit and looking pretty bruised is watching the last matches of the Friday Night Flood show on television as his manager Master Enshiro enters the room

Enshiro: Well done Jin. You were patiently waiting for the right moment and turned his ego against himself.

Jin: I told you, I wouldn't dishonor my dojo, Enshiro-san.

Enshiro: You won't have much time to cure your wounds and celebrate victory though. I'll try to arrange another match for you next week.

Jin: You do? Who will be the opponent, Enshiro-san?

Enshiro: There is a loudmouth running around the federation, bragging about how good he is and where he has been. He claims that he had been in Japan to refine his technique and he combined the best of American, European and Japanese fighting styles to create his own. From what I witnessed in his debut last week, I couldn't see anything that he might have learned during his stay in Japan.

Jin: You think he is an impostor then? What's his name, Enshiro-san?

Enshiro: Well he had a tough opponent who didn't leave him many chances to show his skills but chances are, that he is one, yes. He sure is a tough guy and no pushover but far from what he claims to be. That's why I want you to fight 'Wild' Winter Sanderson.

Jin: I will if you arrange the match, Enshiro-san. And if he really is an impostor, I will teach him not to defile the reputaion of Japanese martial arts anymore.

Enshiro: I'm sure you will, Jin. Now rest a while and heal your wounds from the fight. You will need all your strength for the next fight.

Jin: Hai Enshiro-san.

Master Enshiro leaves the locker room and heads in the direction f the GM's office
Mugen Nakai/Jin Sato
Mugen Nakai/Jin Sato

Back to top Go down

Backstage with Jin Empty Re: Backstage with Jin

Post  Mugen Nakai/Jin Sato Sun May 18, 2008 5:56 pm

Later that day in the GM's office. GM Kris Rosin sits in his chair and reads through the reviews of the last CFWA broadcast when someone's knocking at the door. His secretary comes in.

Secretary (whatever her name is): Excuse me Mister Rosin, but there's a gentleman outside who wants to talk to you. He says his name is Enshiro.

Rosin gives her the OK to let the visitor in and Master Enshiro enters the GM's office.

Rosin: Have a seat Mr. Enshiro. How can I help you?

Enshiro sits down at the GMs desk

Enshiro: Hello Mr. Rosin. I know you are a busy man so I will come straight to the point. I want a match for my protegé. After his debut earlier on tonight, I think he's ready to face a new challenge. I've watched the last few shows and one of the wrestlers seems to be the perfect match for Jin at this point. So I'm asking you for a match against Wild Winter Sanderson.

Enshiro looks at Kris Rosin waiting for a reaction on his proposal
Mugen Nakai/Jin Sato
Mugen Nakai/Jin Sato

Back to top Go down