Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaos Vs Death

3 posters

Go down

Chaos Vs Death Empty Chaos Vs Death

Post  wingofchaos Wed May 07, 2008 12:14 am

1: Ángel de la Muerte vs Wing of Chaos
2: No one else will be evolved unless other people wish to get involved
3: We are Feuding because Wing is hungry for a challager who is willing to fight him and Angel thinks that he is the best around.
4: There could be a posting a day if we are in matches and also promos for the feud
wingofchaos
wingofchaos

Back to top Go down

Chaos Vs Death Empty Re: Chaos Vs Death

Post  Lance Goodison Wed May 07, 2008 12:26 am

I'm thinking; Can you give your feud reason a little more thought? It's so simple the way it is now. Be creative with it, toss up a few ideas. Maybe you can build a reason why you'd want to feud with a few RPs? Scott, what do you think?

Lance Goodison

Back to top Go down

Post  Mask of Fury Wed May 07, 2008 12:30 am

If I can interject my two cents, how about since they both seem to be "supernatural" the heavens are calling down upon them the find out the most dominant, or something along those lines

Mask of Fury

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 07, 2008 12:42 am

I like the feud, and I think the current RPs are starting to scratch the surface of the heart of the matter. I think you could spin it where WoC has embarrassed Angel and Angel doesn't take kindly to disrespect. Plan it out between the two of you and send me a PM with an outline of the angle.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down