Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wing of Chaos on the Chessmeet?!?!?!

2 posters

Go down

Wing of Chaos on the Chessmeet?!?!?! Empty Wing of Chaos on the Chessmeet?!?!?!

Post  Chessman Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:50 am

A curtain is lifted from the side of the arena, and there is a talk show set, complete with desk, couch and its own ludicrously expensive Chesstron 5000.

Seated behind the beautifully hand carved antique desk is Chessman. On the desk is a chess board, the board is set up mid match, and can be seen quite clearly on the Chesstron 5000. Also on the desk off to the side is a pitcher of water and 2 glasses, all resting on a silver serving tray.Olga is seated on the couch, on the closest seat to the desk.

Chessman looks like he didn't sleep last night. He is unshaved and twitching. Olga looks quite nervous.

Chessman: Welcome back everyone! I wish it could be under better circumstances, but we deal with the pieces left on the board. So, without further adieu, my guest on the very 2nd edition of the Chessmeet (as Cary Tungun was foolish enough to not tell the boys backstage to stop me), the NEW Tsunami champion... Wing Of Chaos!!!!

The curtains to the side open up.... and no one walks through. Chessman laughs nervously.

Chessman: Well, it looks like my guest is a little nervous. Must have a bad hair cut or something. Maybe just not comfortable performing in front of a crowd that expects him to actually be decent! Ah well. Olga, would you mind finding him please?

Olga gets up from her seat and wanders briefly backstage. Within moment, she returns, pulling along side her, mounted on a pair of roller skates, is a mannequin wearing an official CFWA Wing of Chaos T Shirt, and a really bad wig.

Chessman: Wow! That hair cut really is bad! Who is your barber? I know a guy who does really good masks. Trust me, you need one.

A tape of canned laughter is heard throughout the stadium.

The dummy is wheeled next the desk, and Chessman lifts its arm and shakes the inanimate hand.

C: I though I was a dummy for trusting Cory Tungstun! This guy takes the cake!

Canned laughter echoes once again.

C: But seriously folks... tell me Wang, may I call you Wang? I mean come on, Tory Cungun? Really? That feeble replacement for foam packaging? He couldn't even tell the difference between a Absolute Hooper Pin and a sewing pin? Why back him? Just because he is in charge RIGHT NOW doesn't mean he will be TOMORROW!!!!!

Chessman is now yelling.

C: I MEAN.... SOMEONE WHO'S CONCEPT OF REALITY IS EVEN MORE TWISTED THAN MINE?

With that, Chessman grabs the dummy from behind, falls backwards into a Checkmate and slowly begins to crack it in half.

C: THIS IS TWISTED!!!! HE KNOWS NOTHING!!!

The dummy breaks completed and spews out foam particles everywhere. Chessman then gets up, breaths deeply, and speaks calmly, as if he were never yelling.

C: I hereby call all the non Organizing wrestlers left... Dragonfist, Liberty, Wreckingball, Timebomb,Soma, Brick... anyone who wants to stop this. Anyone who wants revenge... anyone who wants a piece of CORY TUNGEN... join me... we will slaughter them... and when all is said and done... the only thing left... is CHECKMATE!!!!!

Chessman

Back to top Go down

Wing of Chaos on the Chessmeet?!?!?! Empty Re: Wing of Chaos on the Chessmeet?!?!?!

Post  Dragonfist Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:45 pm

OOC: I think Chessman's really lost it this time, even more than usual. Just kidding.

[IC]

Dragonfist walks in,staring at a mutilated Wing of Chaos doll with a very bad wig, a semi-homicidal Chessman, and a near-hysterical Olga, who's face is emanating fear. Dragonfist gapes at the chaotic scene. He is nearly speechless.

DF:Wow. That's a really bad Wing of Chaos dummy. Um, Chessman, are you okay?

C:Okay? OKAY?! I MAY NEED TO DO SOMETHING DRASTIC!!!! I AM DEFINITELY NOT OKAY!!

DF: Maybe you should take martial arts lessons. It helps discipline one's mind.

C:Dragon, I am fine. I just need a small ball of twine, a goat, 12 pounds of expensive brie (not the cheap stuff!), a gross of agglets and then my master plan will be complete!

DF: I am afraid I can't let you do that.... that.... whatever the hell that is... it can't be good. Now, this is ironic, because I don't really care for people but you can't go around killing people... or whatever it is you are planning. It's just not right.

Dragonfist slams his forearm against Chessman's neck and hits a pressure point, the jugular vein, resulting in Chessman becoming unconscious and falling. As he falls, Dragonfist catches him and hands him to Olga.

DF:I think you should tie him up so blood won't be spilled and also tell him I will join him in flattening the Organization.

Dragonfist

Back to top Go down